• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Pfff tough one, at Ajax there’s a 20 year old left winger, bought for 10M, got injured 10 July 2018, and he’s still not back today. He broke his leg and teared some ligaments. In a stupid pre-season friendly. He also came in two months earlier than required, in order to adapt faster. Sad.

Really really sad. Especially cause you never know how they come back. Read a medical analysis last year about how serious bad injuries are for athletes when they are still young and growing, it can skew their whole motion apparatus, thus hamper their physical development and cause longterm health issues. Always thought this was the case with Ramsey's legbreak and his ongoing hamstring issues as well as with Wilshere's ankle to some degree. Look at Abou Diaby.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Really really sad. Especially cause you never know how they come back. Read a medical analysis last year about how serious bad injuries are for athletes when they are still young and growing, it can skew their whole motion apparatus, thus hamper their physical development and cause longterm health issues. Always thought this was the case with Ramsey's legbreak and his ongoing hamstring issues as well as with Wilshere's ankle to some degree. Look at Abou Diaby.

I need to go research if these type of injuries were commonplace back in the day and if there's any connection with the type of turf games played on nowadays combined with modern boots they wear.

Toby

I need to go research if these type of injuries were commonplace back in the day and if there's any connection with the type of turf games played on nowadays combined with modern boots they wear.

Interesting idea.

The one I read was based on the notion that the education/training of athletes has become more professionalised down to youth departments, thus athletes performing physically on higher levels at younger ages and breaking into completely professional levels earlier, too, thus putting more strain on their bodies earlier and how that and its most extreme form - serious injury to the motion apparatus - impacted their physical development as still growing youths.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Interesting idea.

The one I read was based on the notion that the education/training of athletes has become more professionalised down to youth departments, thus athletes performing physically on higher levels at younger ages and breaking into completely professional levels earlier, too, thus putting more strain on their bodies earlier and how that and its most extreme form - serious injury to the motion apparatus - impacted their physical development as still growing youths.

Very obvious when it comes to our own Cesc, Jack, greats like Messi

even Rooney , Theo and the ox to...

The One outlier who is Still great is cr9

The whole Ajax team from the early 2000s all had simular issues

We dont trust 17yo to do most proper jobs IRL but the rigors of professional sports is okey?

Their joints are not ready,

Toby

Very obvious when it comes to our own Cesc, Jack, greats like Messi

even Rooney , Theo and the ox to...

The One outlier who is Still great is cr9

The whole Ajax team from the early 2000s all had simular issues

We dont trust 17yo to do most proper jobs IRL but the rigors of professional sports is okey?

Their joints are not ready,

Sandro Wagner would say pay them all 20m a year in exchange for not being able to drink and party as hard as their friends back then.

Toby

Just ignore Sky, ffs. They're a joke.

Better ignore everyone til something is done or the window closes. This place has been going in circles for weeks with so called news, which have all basically been "Arsenal in for player X" plus a timeframe given in which it will apparently be done, but they've all been wrong until now.

I don't doubt Arsenal is in for certain players, but the timeframes given by all outlets are bollocks and bait. Next time stamp is that apparent Q&A with the Spanish waiter and his sidekick tomorrow - and I wouldn't put it past them to announce something before that to calm the waves - but imo that's just another guess by ITKs and the press.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Better ignore everyone til something is done or the window closes. This place has been going in circles for weeks with so called news, which have all basically been "Arsenal in for player X" plus a timeframe given in which it will apparently be done, but they've all been wrong until now.

I don't doubt Arsenal is in for certain players, but the timeframes given by all outlets are bollocks and bait. Next time stamp is that apparent Q&A with the Spanish waiter and his sidekick tomorrow - and I wouldn't put it past them to announce something before that to calm the waves - but imo that's just another guess by ITKs and the press.
Announce player on loan wont make things better and its non of fans business to ask about transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom