• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He’s not as good as you think. There’s a reason why he’s struggling for game time you know.

Still better than anything we have though but not on another planet when compared to Zaha. Don’t be silly.
Tbf, according to journos that cover City it's because he loses the ball too much for Pep's liking and doesn't do enough defensively. Definitely a case that he's on another level to Zaha.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

2018 Tyson Fury maybe

giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tbf, according to journos that cover City it's because he loses the ball too much for Pep's liking and doesn't do enough defensively. Definitely a case that he's on another level to Zaha.
Sane’s a bit limited for me, mainly in terms of footballing IQ. He excels at the job he does because Pep simplifies his role and the attributes he has are devastating when applied to said role.

But as a decision maker on the pitch I don’t rate him too highly, I don’t see him creating mismatches like Zaha does nor do I see him taking advantage of said mismatches (something I think is an underrated part of Zaha’s skill set) hearing that he doesn’t keep the ball as well as Pep would like doesn’t surprise me.

I don’t see him becoming a wing wizard like Ribery, nor do I see him demonstrating the off the ball movement to have a Sterling style goal impact. His ball striking is elite though, maybe he could become the light skin Robben but that’s easier said than done.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom