• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yes this guy Chelsea rejected 20M
Lampard's in charge now with Morris as his #2. A lot of academy grads who would have been sold are staying and probably gonna get some chances. Reece James is very, very talented. No way are they gonna let him go, especially after selling Jay DaSilva on the other side of defence (I really want us to sign Jay DaSilva if we don't get a decent LB this Summer).

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lampard's in charge now with Morris as his #2. A lot of academy grads who would have been sold are staying and probably gonna get some chances. Reece James is very, very talented. No way are they gonna let him go, especially after selling Jay DaSilva on the other side of defence (I really want us to sign Jay DaSilva if we don't get a decent LB this Summer).
I heard they’re considering loaning our Zappacosta so that James can get game time.

I remember Wrighty calling DaSilva the best LB in the country a few years back.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Which Wrighty? Natural born goalscorer Wrighty or piece of sh*t on Twitter Wrighty? :lol:
Bro I love Wrighty. Think he just gets too passionate sometimes. Will never ever have a bad word to say about him, but yeah piece of sh*t on Twitter Wrighty. :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bro I love Wrighty. Think he just gets too passionate sometimes. Will never ever have a bad word to say about him, but yeah piece of sh*t on Twitter Wrighty. :lol:
He says a lot of contradictory sh*t that amounts to throwing sh*t on a wall and seeing what sticks :lol:. He's flip-flopped on our own players a bunch of times too. I find him interesting but I don't respect him.

I wouldn't say DaSilva is the best LB in the country but he has the potential to be. He's precisely the kind of player we need at full-back. His only drawback is that he's a small guy.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Since that documentary about him some years back, gained a lot of respect for him. Really came from nothing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Please just someone do me a favour and delete my account. Can't deal anymore, losing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom