• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xavier Amaechi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
All these kids becoming impatient cos they're not a first team regular at a club like Arsenal by the time they're 18.

**** you, Sancho.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Was rated higher than Saka before his injury (some think he would've already played for the first team too). Club still very high on him but as another poster said above, he's fell down the pecking order, and thus, he's looking to leave.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Isn't he the one that's highly rated and even faster than Auba? Don't wanna lose him.

al-Ustaadh

Just incase there were Sky News doubters.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
So is this going to be a Gnabry situation where he's actually being poached by Bayern? I'm fuming if so, hope we include a buyback clause or at the very least a percentage of the future sale (which could be probably be bypassed by bayern if they are really conspiring with them)

Gunn3rs4urus

No way! Don’t want to lose this guy. Been watching him for a while and is super fast!

We should just loan him out at least

al-Ustaadh

Ah... he was at the U23 game tonight but apparently injured according to Jeorge Bird. Didn’t play or make the bench.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Really strange we couldn't find any room for Amaechi on the U.S tour or in the squad for the final for BAKU, we are going to regret letting this kid go, a failure by Emery, giving me all the more reason to want him out.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I know Gnabry cuts deep still but lets not compare this kid to Gnabry, Sergio was a lot further along in his development and on the cusp of the first team at 19.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Some posters having a mare over a kid who failed to make a single appearance and tickled Uli's pickle. F*ck off. We're flush with options and the fact that Freddie didn't push for him post promotion like Robbie and others, tells me all I need to know.

Sort it out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Some posters having a mare over a kid who failed to make a single appearance and tickled Uli's pickle. F*ck off. We're flush with options and the fact that Freddie didn't push for him post promotion like Robbie and others, tells me all I need to know.

Sort it out.
Freddie didn’t push because Ameachi has been rumoured to be off for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom