• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah but local Liverpool media denied the Everton interest. Hopefully they pwy 70m and buy so we can go to get everton soares and be done with it

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Everton setting the price may not be a bad thing. They have an offer accepted... match if we can & the gooner joins.

Bit like all those years ago when Newcastle opened bidding for Rooney.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Arsenal aren't going to sign Zaha.

It's a ploy as always to make fans think there's some hope. A bid of 40m was never a serious bid.

No different from me telling the Mrs il take her on a Caribbean cruise if I can find one for under £100 quid.

We would need to pay 60m plus for Zaha which even we as fans know so the club knows bid 40 it won't be accepted but it looks like we are trying. If we wanted him it could be done quick.

Auba didn't take 5 weeks. Lacazette didn't take 5 weeks to sign. Xhaka the donkey was done quickly.

The only deal I remember taking so long was Mustafi which was desperation more than desire.

What goods 60m to palace on deadline day. Much easier to get a deal done a week or two ago than later in the window. Hence why it's bull.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal aren't going to sign Zaha.

It's a ploy as always to make fans think there's some hope. A bid of 40m was never a serious bid.

No different from me telling the Mrs il take her on a Caribbean cruise if I can find one for under £100 quid.

We would need to pay 60m plus for Zaha which even we as fans know so the club knows bid 40 it won't be accepted but it looks like we are trying.

Bidding £40m for a player valued at £80m will cause more aggro from the fans than not bidding at all. Questionable logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom