• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is there another fan base that would be so bitter about a manager convincing a player to join? Embarrassing stuff from the usual crowd.
Spanish manager convinces spanish player with help from spanish director to join club, temporarily. Big deal. Finally Emery's limited language capabilities came to good use at least, I'll give him that. I reckon he actually did nothing and we had to do our best to hide Emery's roots from Ceballos, going to be an unpleasant surprise for him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Spanish manager convinces spanish player with help from spanish director to join club, temporarily. Big deal. Finally Emery's limited language capabilities came to good use at least, I'll give him that.

Limited language capabilities? Come on man :D Gaffer have progressed well with his english

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is there another fan base that would be so bitter about a manager convincing a player to join? Embarrassing stuff from the usual crowd.

I'm telling your Arsenal fans is filled with masochists, they can only get joy from the pain of defeat and humiliation. Everytime something positive happens they have to put a negative spin on things.

Wouldn't surprise me if most of them were into pegging tbh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
:lol:

Where was this when there were similar posts about Wenger? Usual bollocks from you.
What similar posts about Wenger? Literally every time I post something it's YoU nEvEr SaId ThAt AbOuT wEnGeR from you. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Because your get prickly about Emery all the time when it’s just consistent with what happened under Wenger.
I don't get prickly, it's just annoying that you go on your usual rants calling him bum, bottler etc. in every single thread. And it's not consistent with Wenger's time at all.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Emery VS Wenger
PSG - Arsenal 1-1 (Cavani, Sanchez)
Arsenal - PSG 2-2 (Giroud, Verratti OG, Cavani, Lucas)

Emery wins on away goals, clearly the superior one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom