• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

didn't see GDeep complaining about the football back then

Don't even mention the game in Paris where they ripped us apart and Cavani really should have had about 5 goals if it wasn't for his useless finishing. Then the Alexis equaliser was really against the run of play too. They completely dominated us.

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Don't even mention the game in Paris where they ripped us apart and Cavani really should have had about 5 goals if it wasn't for his useless finishing. Then the Alexis equaliser was really against the run of play too. They completely dominated us.

Yeah it was complete Chad PSG vs. Virgin Arsenal that game i seem to recall

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What similar posts about Wenger? Literally every time I post something it's YoU nEvEr SaId ThAt AbOuT wEnGeR from you. :lol:
@GDeep™ ‘s owning you these days. Sad to see really.:lol:

Up til recently you’ve been the grand master of ‘this what you said two years ago . . ha ha’.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
LWDeLa3.jpg

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Is there another fan base that would be so bitter about a manager convincing a player to join? Embarrassing stuff from the usual crowd.

The biggest surprise for me in here has been seeing how some people like to ridicule our manager. I understand if you don't rate him. I'm not entirely convinced myself, however I will only judge him properly at the end of this season, when he has had time to evaluate the team and get more of his players in.

What is hard to understand is this glee some people seem to get from openly mocking him. Ffs he was being ridiculed for the training gear he was wearing, even if it was the same as Wenger. I'm trying to think what he has done to bring these levels of dislike. The things said about him, only David Moyes or Hodgson at Liverpool warranted. Managers who kept having sly digs at their fans and clubs. Emery imo has been very respectful to our club and fans. Only ever saying positive things. He also seems a genuine, hardworking bloke who just wants to succeed. Ultimately he might not be good enough for us, then we should say thanks and goodbye. No need to keep ridiculing him while he is our manager.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Great, so it only took like a 1 billion investment from Qatar to make Emery be able to compete with Arsène. Thank god we’re flushed with money. Oh wait...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@GDeep™ ‘s owning you these days. Sad to see really.:lol:

Up til recently you’ve been the grand master of ‘this what you said two years ago . . ha ha’.
When did I ever mock the idea of Wenger convincing a player to join? Find one post or admit GDeep is making things up again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Complain about the odd bad game?

Emery has built a career on drab football.
It wasn't an odd bad game in the last two seasons, it was drab most of the time. Don't pretend like people weren't constantly moaning about the quality of play in that period.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The biggest surprise for me in here has been seeing how some people like to ridicule our manager. I understand if you don't rate him. I'm not entirely convinced myself, however I will only judge him properly at the end of this season, when he has had time to evaluate the team and get more of his players in.

What is hard to understand is this glee some people seem to get from openly mocking him. Ffs he was being ridiculed for the training gear he was wearing, even if it was the same as Wenger. I'm trying to think what he has done to bring these levels of dislike. The things said about him, only David Moyes or Hodgson at Liverpool warranted. Managers who kept having sly digs at their fans and clubs. Emery imo has been very respectful to our club and fans. Only ever saying positive things. He also seems a genuine, hardworking bloke who just wants to succeed. Ultimately he might not be good enough for us, then we should say thanks and goodbye. No need to keep ridiculing him while he is our manager.

bxyo38.jpeg

He looks like a research assistent ffs

GDeep™

League is very weak
It wasn't an odd bad game in the last two seasons, it was drab most of the time. Don't pretend like people weren't constantly moaning about the quality of play in that period.
We played decent football in patches, won a trophy too.

We knew Wenger was done then anyway, I didn’t even want him to get an extension. Don’t know why you’re bringing that period up for.

No need to bash Wenger either. Our greatest ever manager.

Just think Emery should be given more than a year. If the football and results are bad next year we find a new head coach. Not the end of the world.

With the funds given to him I think he should get at least 3-4 years. Maybe even longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom