• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can we change the title to William Saliba: See you soon.

Thank you.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I literally know nothing about this guy. Is there much to go on? Is there a stronger basis to believe he is a potential world beater than there was for guendouzi? That's some price tag for his age and experience.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Saliba, Martinelli and Ceballos is good business. Add Tierney and an attacker, and you’ve exceeded my expectations.

Next summer we can work on the midfield, maybe sign Ceballos, find a partner for Saliba etc, get another attacker, make sales.

Current regime, including Emery, are doing OK by me.

OneAW!

Emery is a one dimensional coach we won't be playing beautiful football under him. And if ManU and Chelsea (not to mention Everton) improve as I expect (as will all of our other competitors) we will end up moving sideways and miss out on CL and possibly EL as well. This might be Kroenke's last season.

Make no mistake about it. This is good business and Sanllehi knows how to get deals done unlike Gaz. Its a shame that at the same time we replaced Gaz with Sannlehi we also downgraded our manager. Kroenke keeps finding a way to bungle things.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Hope he isn't gonna be a Reece Oxford type who was hyped up as being the next Ferdinand and biggest CB talent in ages only for him to almost be done at the top level at 20.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to **** on this transfer but it's hard to not worry when you've spent 30mil on a kid off the back of barely more than a dozen games at the top level. Ironically for me his high transfer fee is also the main reason to feel excited about his prospects, must be something special if the club is willing to go that far for him.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Excited by this signing, keen to see how he will do next season!
Hope he does well next year and proves himself, rather than play like he has already made it. Feel like he has the right character though.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Saliba, Martinelli and Ceballos is good business. Add Tierney and an attacker, and you’ve exceeded my expectations.

Next summer we can work on the midfield, maybe sign Ceballos, find a partner for Saliba etc, get another attacker, make sales.

Current regime, including Emery, are doing OK by me.

Thats a surprise coming from you. I think they are doing the bare minimum considering we've got a **** owner.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The guy is a post invincibles Arsenal fan. Sp**s never stood a chance.
For that generation Arsenal is THE club. They grew up, young youth players, watching Arsène create teams filled with kids and playing magnificent football. They saw themselves as guys like Ramsey, Wilshere, Fabregas, Nasri, RVP etc etc. Can’t beat child hood dreams :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom