• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xavier Amaechi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One good season and he’ll be worth 30-40M.

These are tough times for the Arsenal family. While we’ll be watching some washed up Armenian doing nothing at all.
The balding fat man has cost us Amaechi, could very well see off Nelson and Smith Rowe. Saka is on deaths door if we don’t get rid of him soon.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
ESR is our most special player since a long time.
Hopefully injuries don't ruin him.

Looks like every english youngster thinks he is the next Sancho, but fair paly for Amaechi for starting in the second Bundesliga. Makes more sense for him.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Amaechi was claimed more technical than Nelson and Saka by @MutableEarth
But I never saw Amaechi dribble as much as the other two. Amaechi was always very direct.

Hudson Odoi and Sancho are clearly better dribbler than all three. Even Nelson and Saka are better than Amaechi.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

More details should come out about the add ons etc

Good luck to the lad, at least we have Saka, Nelson and Smith Rowe.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s a London boy. A top Arsenal is different gravy.
If we were title challengers I think we’d get him. Might get him anyway the way Raul is moving.

Every other black boy in London supports Arsenal and I’m really not exaggerating.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

We keep forgetting about the one who has looked the most explosive of the lot. My guy Martinelli, expecting big things.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

They're the reason I'm not completely fuming about this.

I remember that youth game vs Chelsea a year or so ago - him and ESR were immense and since then I was hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom