• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Like I said before he scored 10 goals in the brazilian league last season, same amount as a right back called Pikachu and Gabriel Barbosa who flopped in Europe scored 18.

Not my first choice, more my third.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Like I said before he scored 10 goals in the brazilian league last season, same amount as a right back called Pikachu and Gabriel Barbosa who flopped in Europe scored 18.

Not my first choice, more my third.
He proven his worth in copa america tho you don't start in Brazilan national team who are full of talent just like that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why so much talk about this guy's looks? Didn't know we had such a large gay contingent on here.

Seriously, who cares.
Wow didn't know men couldn't talk about other men's looks without being called gay? It's 2019 man, thought we were past this. And you're a mod too...

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wow didn't know men couldn't talk about other men's looks without being called gay? It's 2019 man, thought we were past this. And you're a mod too...
I hardly said gay in an offensive manner. Some, including you, meanwhile have no problem calling someone ugly in all sorts of ways. It's not so much talking about looks as being unnecessarily insulting. And it's getting boring.

razörist

I hardly said gay in an offensive manner. Some, including you, meanwhile have no problem calling someone ugly in all sorts of ways. It's not so much talking about looks as being unnecessarily insulting. And it's getting boring.
You linked talking about looks to being gay, why?

Aevi

Hale End FC
You linked talking about looks to being gay, why?
It was a mild joke with no negative connotations. Stop deflecting.

You're not looking good after your giddiness over Ceballos' twitter comments to begin with. I was trying to warn you with a joke, but I'll make myself clearer. Behave and stay on footballing topics or you'll be facing a ban soon.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well we are buying him to play football not to be the next Ricardo Milos if you guys know him

razörist

It was a mild joke with no negative connotations. Stop deflecting.

You're not looking good after your giddiness over Ceballos' twitter comments to begin with. I was trying to warn you with a joke, but I'll make myself clearer. Behave and stay on footballing topics or you'll be facing a ban soon.
I don't enjoy jokes about someone's sexualty. And the whole forum was enjoying Ceballos old tweets, not sure why you are singling me out? Threatening with a ban to defuse an argument is not what I'm used to from this forum tbh, last time you banned for a simple joke as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom