• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I don't enjoy jokes about someone's sexualty. And the whole forum was enjoying Ceballos old tweets, not sure why you are singling me out? Threatening with a ban to defuse an argument is not what I'm used to from this forum tbh, last time you banned for a simple joke as well.
If you think what I said was offensive in anyway, I don't know what to tell you. If anything, you're reaction is the homophobic bit. You're regarding gay as an insult, which it isn't.

Whatever number of people laughing about Ceballos' comments doesn't excuse you either. Talking of ****ing people's wives and bombing places is not funny. Mods and I have talked about it, we really didn't like it.

I'm not talking about this anymore, just know you're on thin ice. If it comforts you, it's mostly to do with yesterday. I don't actually care all that much about what is being said about Everton, but I think you're stupid to be laughing at him.

If you want to continue this conversation further, PM me.

Steps

Preparing a bid is no joke tbf. Payment structures, instalments, bonuses etc. need to be worked out. People act like this is FIFA where you can just add another 0 to your bid and submit it straight away.
KDWjPZM.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Preparing a bid is no joke tbf. Payment structures, instalments, bonuses etc. need to be worked out. People act like this is FIFA where you can just add another 0 to your bid and submit it straight away.

The point is more actual bids come out the blue. Seldom do preparing a bid info's come to fruition.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The point is more actual bids come out the blue. Seldom do preparing a bid info's come to fruition.
With the amount of agents that would probably be involved in bringing a Brazilian player over to Europe, it wouldn't be a shock if someone along the way leaked that Arsenal are getting ready to make a concrete offer.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Do you guys reckon it's a possibility to bid for all three of them and take your first choice, if it works out, dropping the others in the process.

Would be pretty bad for club's image, I guess. Does it happen?

By the way, where is @Slartibartfast ??

Steps

Do you guys reckon it's a possibility to bid for all three of them and take your first choice, if it works out, dropping the others in the process.

Would be pretty bad for club's image, I guess. Does it happen?

By the way, where is @Slartibartfast ??

From what I have read about transfers this seems rather common. Players seem to know full well where they stand with a club, though there are times they are left holding the bag. It is an unfortunate side to the cut-throat world of football these days. It goes both ways though - players are equally guilty of promising their future to a club either verbally or by signing a long-term contract then leaving as soon as their head is turned by a larger club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom