• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Auba has been predominantly used on the right in pre season but generally speaking the front 3 and Özil have all regularly swapped positions which is very difficult to mark.

If we are insistent in using Xhaka - Torreira then I think you have to consider Ceballos as a straight swap for Xhaka in a 4231 and not a swap for Özil unless he underperforms. We have a lot of central options now.

If we fail to get a winger it wouldn’t surprise me if Ceballos was deployed on the left.

If we get a winger you’ll see us utilising Winger, Auba, Laca, Ceballos, Torreira as the main 5 on the team sheet with Özil, Xhaka, Willock, Guendouzi rotating for that final spot. In fact I don’t think even Torreira is safe considering his end of season form.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He's back in training though? Only recovering from a hernia operation. my dad was up and about after a week after a hernia op and he had a vesectomy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom