• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
When I met Sterling at a festival he had two security guards keeping a respectful distance and that was in a VIP area.

Man like! Please don't tell me you was one of the African dons int he bathroom?

Doesn't look like outside a multi-million pound house tbh, unless Kola is a man of very simple tastes.

Probably lives in an old style gym.

Since you're name dropping, I saw Kolasinac in Hampstead Heath once with 2 big f*ck off dogs so I think he probably lives around Hampstead/Golders Green.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Man like! Please don't tell me you was one of the African dons int he bathroom?

Since you're name dropping, I saw Kolasinac in Hampstead Heath once with 2 big f*ck off dogs so I think he probably lives around Hampstead/Golders Green.

Oh and I wish London was more dangerous to tourists so they wouldn't fill up Camden Town and the Northern line stupid Spanish teenagers are the worst.
**** off.:lol:

Nah I splashed out a bit extra for a VIP ticket at wireless and he just happened to be there. He was getting stopped every five seconds for a photo and I remember over hearing him say "never again". :lol:

Having already heard that I was ****ting myself when I asked him for a photo but he's a proper cool guy and didn't show any of his annoyance as we took the photo.

I don't think I'd ask Kola for a photo, terrifying.:lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
**** off.:lol:

Nah I splashed out a bit extra for a VIP ticket at wireless and he just happened to be there. He was getting stopped every five seconds for a photo and I remember over hearing him say "never again". :lol:

Having already heard that I was ****ting myself when I asked him for a photo but he's a proper cool guy and didn't show any of his annoyance as we took the photo.

I don't think I'd ask Kola for a photo, terrifying.:lol:

Ah Wireless, I went like 4 years ago thinking I was gonna see Drake just to get a rambling Kanye, I felt too old even back then at 21 cos it seemed like everyone was 16. I can only imagine how much of a ***** I'd feel at 25.

But doesn't Wireless have levels to VIP? Like VIP for public then actual VIP for the acts an famous people etc.

And yeah just by the dogs Kola had he was terrifying, the nicest Arsenal player I've ever bumped into was RVP funny enough. Nasri was cool too, Fabregas and Arteta were the rudest.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Ah Wireless, I went like 4 years ago thinking I was gonna see Drake just to get a rambling Kanye, I felt too old even back then at 21 cos it seemed like everyone was 16. I can only imagine how much of a ***** I'd feel at 25.

But doesn't Wireless have levels to VIP? Like VIP for public then actual VIP for the acts an famous people etc.

And yeah just by the dogs Kola had he was terrifying, the nicest Arsenal player I've ever bumped into was RVP funny enough. Nasri was cool too, Fabregas and Arteta were the rudest.
I went last year at 23 felt like such a ***** that’s why I went VIP this year. A lot more mature and i’d say average age there was like 26. Also saw Mo the Comedian, that fat boy Chunkz, Yung filly, Demarai Gray and Dom Solanke. Lots of semi-celebs but they were all asking for my autograph. Strange.

And yeah I was public VIP, it’s right next to the artists VIP though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I went last year at 23 felt like such a ***** that’s why I went VIP this year. A lot more mature and i’d say average age there was like 26. Also saw Mo the Comedian, that fat boy Chunkz, Yung filly, Demarai Gray and Dom Solanke. Lots of semi-celebs but they were all asking for my autograph. Strange.

And yeah I was public VIP, it’s right next to the artists VIP though.

What were Travis and Sheck Wes like?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ve only met two I think, JET was sound, Gallas was mean to me.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I’ve only met two I think, JET was sound, Gallas was mean to me.
I met JET when I was celebrating my birthday, guy is a unit but think he hadn’t played for a while and was getting a bit tubby.

You full well know I didn’t meet Travis, if I did I would have died.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I met JET when I was celebrating my birthday, guy is a unit but think he hadn’t played for a while and was getting a bit tubby.

Met JET in Kings X Maccies after a night out as well funnily enough.

Guy was hammered but wouldn’t let us take pics because the club had banned him from fast food :lol:

Nah I meant what was the Travis set like, he wouldn’t slum it with you obvs.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Who's JET?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Who's JET?
Jay Emmanuel Thomas. Probably the most dominant youth player we’ve ever had, still not quite sure what went wrong.

Met JET in Kings X Maccies after a night out as well funnily enough.

Guy was hammered but wouldn’t let us take pics because the club had banned him from fast food :lol:

Nah I meant what was the Travis set like, he wouldn’t slum it with you obvs.
Sensational, I almost died but managed to get two rows from the front, couldn’t really breathe/move/enjoy it though so backed out halfway through the set, got some more space then turned the f*ck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom