• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He is obviously not worth what they value him, but he's got the x-factor and currently we have no one in the squad who truly does. It's a desperate situation from our side.
He'd offer something, but we'd be paying about £50m above what he's worth. I'm not one to worry about our finances if the club think a player is worth it, but there's a reason why we're never going to £80m for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know you're fan, and I wouldnt want to rustle you on this balmy Friday evening, but **** me, he's being valued the same as Leroy ****ing Sane. Something has to give!

It’s the X factor though, he doesn’t translate to stats or on the scoresheet, the guy’s just a great footballer.

Good story as well, good London boy on the comeback trail.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
@Hleb's Sirush
You come across as a fair-minded and pretty well-informed poster - albeit one who was sucked into a Deeney-style rotational filing spat last night which almost got me subbed off for fear of being red-carded:).

So I am happy to accept your assessment that Palace are not a defenceless maiden and reckon we have a pretty savvy chairman in Parish. Nevertheless, the stakes are high, and relegation a possibility, therefore Raul’s games, if he is still interested in Zaha, are pretty hard for Palace fans to stomach. The idea that he unsettles a handful of players, lowballs their clubs and then waits to see which will go and fight his battles for him, is pretty distasteful and to my mind shows a lack of respect for the players and other clubs concerned.

Just my opinion as I know others, including many Palace fans, relish the use of the dark arts.

What has Raul done beside put a bid in, albeit one a bit on the lower side. It surely isn't beyond the pale.

Besides the transfer market is a place populated by people and clubs who are only looking out for their own interests. Where greed, going back on promises, u-turns, underhanded tactics are the norm.

I would agree with you if this was a different industry, not football, where ethics and good conduct have long been thrown out of the window in exchange for riches beyond anyone's imagination. You only need to look what happens on the football pitch weekly. Where the cheating, diving, any means to an end tactics are on display. So it isn't even surprising that the staff of the club who aren't players engage in similar games to win their games off the pitch.

Btw are you a real reverend? If what you say is genuine, it is good you want clubs to behave in a courteous manner, where everything is civil and things are done with the utmost respect and consideration. This game, atleast top flight football might not be for you though. There is no code of honour here. Your club are/will be doing the same to another club. Morally the Premier league has been going to hell in a handcart for a good while now. Luckily as a spectacle it has never been more entertaining though.

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Its all PR stuff to get us to bid higher. Palace want the deal done but wont lower the price. Raul will win this.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Dirty Raul is gonna kidnap Parish’s niece to get this deal across.

The scumbag we needed.
36lsjs.gif

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Dirty Raul is gonna kidnap Parish’s niece to get this deal across.

The scumbag we needed.

It'd make a good heist film, for sure ;)

Like the sound of this movie. A heist/kidnap/extortion thriller. Starring Raul as a ruthless villian. Zaha as a naive youngster caught in the middle of some big **** activities. Parish as goody two shoes bank manager. And Everton fc as an innocent bystander, mistaken for being behind the whole plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom