• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Imagine this is created by Emery so Mesut leaves London. Call me crazy but this was so convenient for those who wants Mesut to leave.

You don’t stole a car with knives, they use guns for that and they don’t do it personal like this. The attack was for scaring him and pushing him away from London.
presumably you do not live in Britain - knife crime, especially in London, is rife - gun crime much less so, and mostly restricted to professional criminals

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
presumably you do not live in Britain - knife crime, especially in London, is rife - gun crime much less so, and mostly restricted to professional criminals
But that’s my point... a simple burglar I don’t think it’s going to attack a recognized football player and that car, and immediately become a high profile target for police. As you said, that would be do it by pros.

But let’s see how this involves, but as I said, this look to convenient for some people, and the hate Mesut is receiving is sometimes unbelievable.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Imagine this is created by Emery so Mesut leaves London. Call me crazy but this was so convenient for those who wants Mesut to leave.

You don’t stole a car with knives, they use guns for that and they don’t do it personal like this. The attack was for scaring him and pushing him away from London.
I’m thinking the same brother. Can’t trust a guy who dips his head in a bowl of extra virgin olive oil every morning.
mwVPnEI.gif

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yep OK. We are all aged and fragile, because multiple posters noted you were being a bit of a ****. Much more palatable than a bit of self examination I'd imagine.
Thanks for the ‘random’ feedback. Honestly think my posts were totally fine given place and surroundings, but thanks for the kind self improvement tip!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

If I’m reading this right what you’re suggesting is person or persons within the club have tried to use the “Ray Donavan Method” to break Ozils contract, but Arsenal being Arsenal they hired the cheapest muscle possible who then proceeded to make a pigs ear of the whole operation.

yorch44

If I’m reading this right what you’re suggesting is person or persons within the club have tried to use the “Ray Donavan Method” to break Ozils contract, but Arsenal being Arsenal they hired the cheapest muscle possible who then proceeded to make a pigs ear of the whole operation.
That’s my theory... people pushing Özil out of the club by all means

yorch44

Which people?
I am a dark person and I always think badly so I think people within the club... in a less dark scenario it could be only radical mad fans pushing Özil.

The attack really looked so personal and not about a car.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
I am a dark person and I always think badly so I think people within the club... in a less dark scenario it could be only radical mad fans pushing Özil.

The attack really looked so personal and not about a car.

jury has denied this

elemoo

Do you ever have a problem where you just don’t know how to reply to a comment, not because you don’t know what to say, but you just don’t know where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge on you’d need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost tens of thousands of pounds if it were coming from a university?

In short, I hope you get banned because comments like this make me want to use my eyes as martini decorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom