• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,274
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
If we go by what United fans are saying, Glazers are greedy.

Also playing devils advocate they've spent a lot of money since Fergie left on signings that either didn't work out or have proven to be not worth the money paid for/wages they're getting so they're probably a bit more hesitant about just chucking money about. Also I think Woodward himself might finally be under a lot of pressure now.
Woodward has been awful at recruitment, should have hired a Director of Football years ago. I know we like to complain how badly AFC are run but MUFC have twice the budget we do and their team is shambolic.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I told you guys no PL club in their right mind would want Bale.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be great deal for Manutd 70M plus already made quality offer. i don't know how stupid Juve to make this such offer would be more sense 40M plus Dybala.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Does anyone know anything about Xavi Simons? He's just moved to PSG from Barcelona. I know he was highly rated before but Barca are now saying he wasn't that good.

How good is he? Word class potential?

Only know him because he's Dutch. Been there a long time, captain of youth teams and such. Now he's leaving because of Raiola and about to earn a million per year at the age of 16. Without having proven anything. He can still flop massively like that Ravel Morrison who was rated so highly.

They should put that fat bastard Raiola in a pizza oven.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Take it with a pinch of salt but UK media saying United aren't interested in him but Italian media saying it's close to being done

Gunn3rs4urus

Does anyone know anything about Xavi Simons? He's just moved to PSG from Barcelona. I know he was highly rated before but Barca are now saying he wasn't that good.

How good is he? Word class potential?

I have watched him loads of times and I can say he’s incredibly talented. Of course he’s still young and might turn out to be a flop but you never know.

His movement with the ball is quick and has that vision of Xavi and Iniesta. Definitely one to watch :)

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I have watched him loads of times and I can say he’s incredibly talented. Of course he’s still young and might turn out to be a flop but you never know.

His movement with the ball is quick and has that vision of Xavi and Iniesta. Definitely one to watch :)
Nobody cares, he went to PSG to play against farmers in a nothing league. I can't remember when was the last time I've watched any of Mbappe, Neymar or Veratti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom