• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

Just saw the video.
Kolasinac going to a knife fight with a tank - what a coward!- while Özil running to get a set of knifes inside the adjoining restaurant.
Quite a statement of manhood there from Özil in my opinion.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I was furious when we sold him for no reason.

@MutableEarth did we ever get confirmation as to why he was sold?

I remember preseason 2010 or 2011 when he looked class up front. I thought he'd make a superb false 9.

He’s 28, spent a career bouncing around the lower leagues, now playing in Thailand. With hindsight maybe the club was right on this one?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I was furious when we sold him for no reason.

@MutableEarth did we ever get confirmation as to why he was sold?

I remember preseason 2010 or 2011 when he looked class up front. I thought he'd make a superb false 9.
Didn't take the game seriously enough apparently. Playing in the Thai league last I heard. One of the most talented players I've ever seen. Partially opportunity that never came but went on a couple of loans and just never made an impression a la Akpom. It annoyed me at the time too.

Chunks Aneke was the same, and hes now starting to rebuild his career. Joined Charlton the other day so hes in the Championship now.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Didn't take the game seriously enough apparently. Playing in the Thai league last I heard. One of the most talented players I've ever seen. Partially opportunity that never came but went on a couple of loans and just never made an impression a la Akpom. It annoyed me at the time too.

Chunks Aneke was the same, and hes now starting to rebuild his career. Joined Charlton the other day so hes in the Championship now.

I read somewhere that jet has always been more into basketball than football which might explain his lack of commitment and just doing bare minimum to earn contracts here and there that give him easy money.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I went last year at 23 felt like such a ***** that’s why I went VIP this year. A lot more mature and i’d say average age there was like 26. Also saw Mo the Comedian, that fat boy Chunkz, Yung filly, Demarai Gray and Dom Solanke. Lots of semi-celebs but they were all asking for my autograph. Strange.

And yeah I was public VIP, it’s right next to the artists VIP though.

Yeah I want to go but I don't want to be around a whole bunch of 14 year olds from Yorkshire seeing black people for the first time. Might get a VIP ticket next time.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Damn, this guy really is the worst poster in AM history. Even the Lobby wouldn't accept this loser.
Get the feeling this poster is just looking to troll. Not sure why the moderates aren’t doing something. I normally don’t use the ignore option but it might be an option. On the other hand his posts are so ridiculous, especially the come backs, that doing this would take out some enjoyment of reading the forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom