• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
You are joking, not the players fault.

25m is a sizeable fee for a player out of Scotland, normally these types of players go to a Southampton first to adjust to the PL before moving to a bigger club. Maybe it is not so much on the player as it is on our scouts and executives to have got this one right!

Taarh

Doesn’t Dave have some sort of connection within the club? He said he was with Ceballos’ reps when he had his medical.

Either way, I think it’s a matter of time before it’s done

db10fan

Meh, good if we get Tierney as long as we dont pay too much. But if we can not get a deal after a 3rd bid, just move on, there are other similar quality options for cheaper than 25 M, lets try to bid on them.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
This one definitely does not deserve a GIF party once it is done. The player had better deliver after all this ridiculous drama out of Celtic.
We could all make accounts on Celtic’s forum and gif ourselves into a stupor there. Groundskeeper Willy or whoever passes for a mod over there couldn’t get rid of us all at once.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm becoming less and less bothered about this deal. There are plenty of quality full backs out there.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm becoming less and less bothered about this deal. There are plenty of quality full backs out there.
Are there though? I mean attainable young talents that can help us build a team over half a decade. Let's face it. We're not exactly flush and our squad is full of holes.. we're clearly attempting to get a position sorted for a decade.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Are there though? I mean attainable young talents that can help us build a team over half a decade. Let's face it. We're not exactly flush and our squad is full of holes.. we're clearly attempting to get a position sorted for a decade.

Ryan Sessegnon for one. Granted, he isn't quite as ready as Tierney but is younger, more versatile and his value will double instantly. Abroad, there are tens of left backs who are instant upgrades on Kola and Nacho.

I want Tierney, but am not keen on being held to ransom by Celtic.

Malky

Established Member
If Brendan was still at Celtic it would of been more difficult to convince Tierney to leave, but no chance he'll want to stay for that ginger *****, Lennon.
Give them more cash upfront and it's a done deal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

‘If they can pay £70m for some African, they can pay £50m for young Kieran from a team going for 10iar’

x55ieq.jpg.8b5380fe8e4ffd88afad53db6102dddd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom