• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Judging by their boards most Celtic fans are struggling to get through all 5 stages. Most are still in denial. I seen one fan respond to the news that they're re-signing Izaguirre by saying "Tierney must be out longer than expected" :lol:

Another fans said Lennon won't let the board push him over as if Lennon himself hasn't been begging us to make a new bid every press conference.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Not sure about CB, rather go big on one next summer than pick up some dude from Olympiacos right now.

Preacher

Always Crying
giphy.gif

StefanB

I geniuenly think Tierney would be our most important signing this season if we get him. Yes, Pepe would steal the spotlight (hopefully in a good way), but our left side of defense has been leaking so much goals for us these last couple of seasons that it basically has cost us dearly. Having a consistent performer like Tierney that can defend and attack at a high level will help stabilize our defense and will add to the confidence of the team.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Gee what has happened, you could say I'm in a state of shock at the moment considering the deals of Saliba & Ceballos as official, seeing this news on Tierney then out of the blue, the Nicholas Pepe story now! This seems too good to be true for Gunners supporters haha. We'll have a top 4 line up if we get Tierney & Pepe now.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Gee what has happened, you could say I'm in a state of shock at the moment considering the deals of Saliba & Ceballos as official, seeing this news on Tierney then out of the blue, the Nicholas Pepe story now! This seems too good to be true for Gunners supporters haha. We'll have a top 4 line up if we get Tierney & Pepe now.
if Mustafi is sold we are in serious danger of having nothing left to moan about - what the hell are we going to do until the season starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom