• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Ornstein said that we hadnt submitted a bid and that we didnt have enough money to sign him on july 13. Thats like 15 days ago and may have been true back then. Things can change in 2 weeks. Maybe Lille had a different stance considering the installments around that time or something like that. Because this deal will be paid through installments so the 45m stuff hasnt been debunked as of now. According to Le Progres we will pay very very little for Saliba this summer for example.

Nah Ornstein's tweet is definitely wrong - Telefoot and L'Equipe are extremely reliable and have been proven correct.

Club used Orny to put false information out there, which tbf is probably smart.

Reckon Orny knew it was false too, notice how he started the tweet with "Sources tell BBC that" rather than "Arsenal have [done X]" like he normally does. Covering his back:

Compare with the certainty in these tweets. No "Sources tell BBC that" proviso:

And is how he previously reported a false bid. Again, note the certainty of tone:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Come on, he's not going to be that much of a flop. Worst I see is not being able to integrate with the team. No one with his abilities is going to be an outright flop. Here, let me post his skills video set to a catchy soundtrack, so that you start overrating him like the rest of us:
Agree mate. I said we’d be very, very unlucky if he flopped.

That’s why we’ve paid so much for him.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Don't forget though, the agreement with the club may have come to a conclusion in our favour but Pepe still has to agree himself, he may not agree, pretty sure he would though & with hope he does.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pepe has power, pace and directness, he wont flop in the PL. I know people are worried about signing a winger after Gervinho but Pepe is a very good signing.
He's not worth 72m but nothing makes sense in today's market.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

PSG can still snatch this from us, don't want to spoil the mood but there's still risk yet

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Nah Ornstein's tweet is definitely wrong - Telefoot and L'Equipe are extremely reliable and have been proven correct.

Club used Orny to put false information out there, which tbf is probably smart.

Reckon Orny knew it was false too, notice how he started the tweet with "Sources tell BBC that" rather than "Arsenal have [done X]" like he normally does. Covering his back:

Compare with the certainty in these tweets. No "Sources tell BBC that" proviso:

And is how he previously reported a false bid. Again, note the certainty of tone:

So the bid was made 2 weeks ago?

Taarh

Why the comparisons to Gervinho? I know why, but why?

Ignorant people need a way to contribute to the discussion. Same thing we have been seeing with Ceballos being compared to Suarez, or every black midfielder being labelled a destroyer.

It's such a lazy comparison and not worth entertaining

neimad

Why the comparisons to Gervinho? I know why, but why?

Because they are both Gemini's I'm guessing....

mysticmeg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom