• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexagon9

For that generation Arsenal is THE club. They grew up, young youth players, watching Arsène create teams filled with kids and playing magnificent football. They saw themselves as guys like Ramsey, Wilshere, Fabregas, Nasri, RVP etc etc. Can’t beat child hood dreams :D
Aren’t all youth players young?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hope he's as good as people say he is. Can't have another Mustafi for 30m.
Honestly my worst nightmare. We’re due a really good cheap-ish signing.

Feel like we haven’t had one since Cazorla? I don’t count Özil/Auba/Laca who were all superstars.

edit: Basically want somebody who actually appreciates in value during their time here.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Feel like we haven’t had one since Cazorla? I don’t count Özil/Auba/Laca who were all superstars.

Guendouzi, Leno?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Especially defensively. We've been a mess at the back for too long. Tierney and Saliba might fix that, hopefully.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Nah I’m looking for that Cazorla kind of impact. Cheap-ish fee that has rival clubs thinking “f*ck why didn’t we get him”.

Doozy is a very exciting prospect tbf but he’s a prospect. Leno I’ll give you that but he didn’t exactly turn things around for us.

His name is Rebic and he would be massive for us, would compliment everything we already got...

Last cog...

Especially IF we switch to a real 433

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His name is Rebic and he would be massive for us, would compliment everything we already got...

Last cog...

Especially IF we switch to a real 433
I’ve heard good things about him. But I don’t even know what team he plays for, somewhere in Germany?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Nah I’m looking for that Cazorla kind of impact. Cheap-ish fee that has rival clubs thinking “f*ck why didn’t we get him”.

Doozy is a very exciting prospect tbf but he’s a prospect. Leno I’ll give you that but he didn’t exactly turn things around for us.

Need another malaga type situation that we can exploit. Their rise and fall was such a quick thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom