• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It is Medley.

I'm intrigued by Burton, wonder how highly regarded he is at the club.

Emery was quoted saying that Freddie is a big fan of Burton and recommended that he come on tour. Prior to this Emery wasn't too aware of him, he said.

Looks like Burton is making the most of his opportunity.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
-----------------------Leno------------------------------
---AMN--------Chambers----Medley-------Monreal
-----------Willock---Ceballos---Xhaka---------------
----Nelson--------Nketiah------------PEA/Saka-----------

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our home dressing room is still the same old ****. Looks amateurish compared to all our rivals.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
-----------------------Leno------------------------------
---AMN--------Chambers----Medley-------Monreal
-----------Willock---Ceballos---Xhaka---------------
----Nelson--------Nketiah------------PEA/Saka-----------
So your picking Medley who you've probably never seen and Nketiah over say Holding and Laca?

Arsenal1508

So your picking Medley who you've probably never seen and Nketiah over say Holding and Laca?

Lol.

Ive seen Medley twice starting. Once in the Cup match last season and once with Chambers in our first preseason match.

Holding is still injured a d working himself back to fitness.

Yes, I choose Nketiah over Lacazette as Laca stated vs Real Madrid. Nketiah has looked sharper than Laca in preseason.

Fyi...this was lineup vs Lyon.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Lol.

Ive seen Medley twice starting. Once in the Cup match last season and once with Chambers in our first preseason match.

Holding is still injured a d working himself back to fitness.

Yes, I choose Nketiah over Lacazette as Laca stated vs Real Madrid. Nketiah has looked sharper than Laca in preseason.

Fyi...this was lineup vs Lyon.

Ah thought it was your desired one sorry.

Arsenal1508

If Smith Rowe is fit, we should start him vs Lyon. Looked a proper player in those limited opportunities. Very imposing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom