• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Getting sick of reading about “instalments” in every ****ing story about this Pepe transfer. Will they write about instalments when Utd pay £80m for that slabhead ****?
I'm getting sick of waiting for the wages & terms agreed, until that happens it's not a done deal. Hopefully it will happen by early next week, we can relax then. If they do let's hope he is keen to join aswell.

If the reports of him not completing the medical before friday is true I really need to find a way to kill time. Won’t be very efficient at work..

Giroud12

Absolutely love how dirty Raul, Edu and Unai are. No more fecking around, not working with this agent, not accepting these details etc. Tearing it up atm - and with almost no money to work with. Impressive.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's funny, because people almost accepted the bullshit rumour of the £40m budget being true so they could smash Emery for not getting top four. I don't recall Kroenke getting much stick back then. People loved to believe it though. They drank that sh!t in. :lol:

That seems to be our budget, we’re paying instalments. Ornstien confirming this.

BIG **** UNAI JUST DID IT AGAIN.

Pepe, Ceballos, Saliba? Horrible day at the office for the Unai out crowd :D :D

Nah. I for example credit Raul, Edu and Vinai for the signings. Even Ljungberg.

Imagine if Monchi would be here and Emery would be allowed to sign his old pals Menuir, Banega and Nzonzi. Yikes.

Giroud12

Nah. I for example credit Raul, Edu and Vinai for the signings. Even Ljungberg.

Imagine if Monchi would be here and Emery would be allowed to sign his old pals Menuir, Banega and Nzonzi. Yikes.

Give him some credit for once. Both Saliba and Ceballos quoted Unai as an important reason why they chose Arsenal over other clubs.

Last edited:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Why would people blame Emery the most for not getting top four if our budget was only £40m? Why would people not blame the higher-ups more?

I don't get these politics within the fan base. Can't be arsed to understand them.

Edit: Ah you mean season just gone? In that case, blame away :lol:

I'm tired today.

Give him some credit for once. Both Saliba and Ceballos quoted Unai as important reasons why the chose Arsenal over other clubs.

Nope. I told you before. I will credit Ljungberg with everything positive that happen this season and Emery with everything negative that happen this season.

Why would people blame Emery the most for not getting top four if our budget was only £40m? Why would people not blame the higher-ups more?

I don't get these politics within the fan base. Can't be arsed to understand them.

Edit: Ah you mean season just gone? In that case, blame away :lol:

I'm tired today.

Because Emery ****ed up home games against Brighton and CP in the final months that would have got us top4. Also got us humiliated in EL final.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He's not a news account anymore, just full time Wenger propaganda.

He has hated the Emery appointment since day one. I’ve lost count of the amount of **** rumours he has posted where Emery has “insisted” on us signing a rubbish player.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom