• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The usual cronies bashing Arsenic when others were doing to Wenger what he’s apparently doing to Emery. But nothing from these guys back then.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

Was inevitable. We're gonna encounter turbulence :lol:
Ah yes they'll let Pepe know about the CL card because i'm sure he and his entourage weren't already aware ffs:lol::lol:

How does that conversation even go? Oi mate come play here, we'll guarantee 6 games of CL and then we'll fall to EL where we'll proceed to have our arses handed to us by one of the two English teams in there.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ah yes they'll let Pepe know about the CL card because i'm sure he and his entourage weren't already aware ffs:lol::lol:

How does that conversation even go? Oi mate come play here, we'll guarantee 6 games of CL and then we'll fall to EL where we'll proceed to have our arses handed to us by one of the two English teams in there.

I also feel that Pepe has the potential to be very marketable. I feel like we are progressing in that area and Napoli wanting all of his image rights will be a problem.

Singh

Fabrizio probably putting out the exact tweet out there because he finally sees the light. The reach arsenal fans on twitter is incredible.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That seems to be our budget, we’re paying instalments. Ornstien confirming this.
When have we not paid in installments?

This notion that we pay everything up front has came from somewhere but im not sure where. The first record seems to be the Özil transfer but even then our accounts show player expenses as follows

1.6m

32.6m

25.6m

54m

77.1m

91.8m

There is no evidence on our accounts that we paid any fee up front.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
When have we not paid in installments?

This notion that we pay everything up front has came from somewhere but im not sure where. The first record seems to be the Özil transfer but even then our accounts show player expenses as follows

1.6m

32.6m

25.6m

54m

77.1m

91.8m

There is no evidence on our accounts that we paid any fee up front.

No evidence made up in your mind or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom