• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Very small sample size today but he looked absolutely classy. We should have bought him upright. Now our midfield will be interesting. Guendouzi and ceballos and a third player. Most likely Xhaka.
The third player should be Torreira imo. A press proof DM who is also decent advancing play. An AM who can also build from the back and a B2B.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Torreira-Guendouzi-Ceballos seems like a good combination on paper. But obviously we know one of them is gonna make way for Xhaka. Personally I'd also alternate between Guendouzi and Willock. Willock is probably better suited for the away games with his pace and power.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
From the highlights I liked what I see, but it is obviously too early.

He seems to have similarities with the way Ramsey moved and attacked the spaces.
His backheels are so Ramsey-esque :) but then he seems more composed on the ball.

Emery will probably want to accomodate him on Özil position, so on away matches he can alternate between the two.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Very small sample size today but he looked absolutely classy. We should have bought him upright. Now our midfield will be interesting. Guendouzi and ceballos and a third player. Most likely Xhaka.
The guy is a certified baller, could see it after his first few touches. If he has the tenacity to match then he'll be a hit.

Can see him absolutely running rings around some of those midtable cloggers.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Since is when is Torreira press proof? Remember some pretty bad give a ways last season. Off the top of my head away to Wolves and Liverpool which directly resulted in goals.
I thought he did well to receive the ball under pressure and the giveaways that I recall were when his first touch failed or he miss passed. Fair enough, I don't doubt your memory but I don't recall it as a major problem or at least not before he dipped in form.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

At first I wasn't bothered about not having an option to buy, fu*k me I wish we had one now.

Looks silky af.

Keplaz

I thought he shows enough in the time he had today. Very good close control and vision. I think if he stays fit he will be very important in that midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom