• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I remember arseblog mentioning that there have been whispers surrounding him mentally.
I wonder if there are long term concerns over his ability to make it here?
I wouldn’t trust any of these guys “information” after they “heard” that Leno wasn’t doing too well in training and Martinez has outperformed him back in August 2018.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn’t trust any of these guys “information” after they “heard” that Leno wasn’t doing too well in training and Martinez has outperformed him back in August 2018.

Ornstein said it on Arsecast.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Ornstein said it on Arsecast.
Just searched about this and this is what Ornstein actually said:

“I’m told that Konstantinos Mavropanos is not seen as a credible option at the moment, there are concerns over his development and his readiness physically,” he said on the Arseblog Arsecast podcast.

“I don’t know if it’s mentally as well (after being questioned) but I was just told his development and his readiness to compete for a position now are of concern.

So the “mental” stuff must’ve come from these two buffoons, just like the Carrasco misinterpretation.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
don't think we will let him go on loan as Koscielny and Mustafi both might be leaving

tenor.gif

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dont think Movrapanos is considered ready for the first team by Emery, he will most likely go on loan.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
He needs regular games at this stage. Would prefer him to move to the championship as for the most part there's very little difference in the standards between that and the PL nowadays.

Can't say I watch much of the Greek league but doubt the standard is very good when you get past the better teams (one of which he'd obviously be playing for).

1CK1S

Need a loan to another EPL or Championship side to toughen him out. Still see a future for him at Arsenal

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Should have sold this guy long time ago

Couldn't have sold him too long ago. He's only just now been at the club for 2 years as of last week (he was Mislintat's first find). He's missed too much time with injury to have gotten any opportunities. We really don't know what he can be just yet. He desperately needs to be loaned out so he can get playing time and develop. Then Arsenal can properly evaluate whether or not he has a future at the club.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This guy is well on the path to become Diaby Mk. II (a mythical player who will rescue our fortunes when he is fit but rarely is).

Cash in come the summer & go for actual CBs who can be called upon to make more than sporadic appearances during a campaign.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
This guy is well on the path to become Diaby Mk. II (a mythical player who will rescue our fortunes when he is fit but rarely is).

Cash in come the summer & go for actual CBs who can be called upon to make more than sporadic appearances during a campaign.

I don't recall seeing much talk about him being anything in particular aside from some hype after that Manchester United game after he first came to Arsenal. I think that he needs to go out on loan has been pretty much the consensus.

As for cashing in, until he has an opportunity to impress you're not really going to get anything for him. He's only making £25,000 a week, apparently, so he's not really costing anything either. So I see no reason to be hasty about making a decision on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom