• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,258
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully this is us next summer, need to go big on the defence after Saliba and Tierney.

Couple of top defenders needed.

Crocrodile

Top quality CB and CM, we be looking good. Minimal business needed next summer as long as we don't have crap season or lose any players we don't want to.

CB, DM, CM, LW, RB/LB/GK backups, everything else is gravy.
On a CL budget with sales should be doable.

Could be returning in for Wilf if he 's a loyal dog who got smarter ;)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not sure Maguire improves United's defence that much.

I'd say he's better than Smalling and Jones, probably going to play much more than Bailly but is he much better than Lindelof? Maguire does excel in the air though but he's not exactly lightning and his awareness of whats going on around him is suspect at times.

Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw looks better than what they had but 80 million even in this market you'd expect a big upgrade.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Was ****e against any decent international team as well. Only looked good against the smaller nations, so glad utd are still messing up

Not sure if he does not help them get closer to top 4, but I agree that it's huge money and too much.

But more like a hotel night when you're starving for some sweets and find a candy bar in the hotel bar for 8 bucks. You end up taking it and it's still a good one, but there's a bitter side taste with it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not sure Maguire improves United's defence that much.

I'd say he's better than Smalling and Jones, probably going to play much more than Bailly but is he much better than Lindelof? Maguire does excel in the air though but he's not exactly lightning and his awareness of whats going on around him is suspect at times.

Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw looks better than what they had but 80 million even in this market you'd expect a big upgrade.

Maguire - Lindelöf is a solid partnership. Victor is probably the most underrated player of top six teams.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Since Bale's move to China fell through and reports are clearly indicating that Real is pushing him towards the PL, possibly to ManU as a part of the Pogba deal, I dont feel so happy.

In the long run he certainly sucks up ****loads of money and is only going to decline, but for a year's top four push? He'd be damn good.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Not sure if he does not help them get closer to top 4, but I agree that it's huge money and too much.

But more like a hotel night when you're starving for some sweets and find a candy bar in the hotel bar for 8 bucks. You end up taking it and it's still a good one, but there's a bitter side taste with it.
You get the impression that whoever they’re interested in the price goes up by 10/20mill.
Not a bad player by any means but Leicster/Wolves/Everton really is his level. 80mil?!? Unreal, Woodward has no clue what he is doing. Brilliant for us

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You get the impression that whoever they’re interested in the price goes up by 10/20mill.
Not a bad player by any means but Leicster/Wolves/Everton really is his level. 80mil?!? Unreal, Woodward has no clue what he is doing. Brilliant for us

They have a vastly superior defence to us now. We're lucky their attack and midfield is currently the exact same as last season.

roz

Fake News Merchant
They have a vastly superior defence to us now. We're lucky their attack and midfield is currently the exact same as last season.
Vastly superior! No way jose.
Agree that Lindelof is their best and most underrated player but really its not too hard to have a better defence than us seeing as Mustafi plays as much as he does. Hopefully something we wont see as much of this season. Would take Holding every single day over any of their defenders.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Vastly superior! No way jose.
Agree that Lindelof is their best and most underrated player but really its not too hard to have a better defence than us seeing as Mustafi plays as much as he does. Hopefully something we wont see as much of this season. Would take Holding every single day over any of their defenders.

You would take a guy that has hardly played premier league games over any of their defenders?! Each to their own but thats bonkers.

Shaw's better than any of our current LB's, AWB is vastly better than Bellerin defensively, going forward not so much. Lindelof and Maguire are better than our CB pairing.

Manchester United addressing their defense issues. Mean while we are pinning our hopes on past it 33 year old CB that is coming back from disgusting injury and doesn't want to be here. And of course Emery wanting to fix Mustafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom