• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,224
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Probably linked to Pogba going now that Zidane and co are desperate.
He was fine in training yesterday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Bruno Fernandes close to join Manutd. Seem ed not f**king up deals for Manutd this summer him and Maguire look will be done in few days.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Would Bruno Fernandes be a replacement for Pogba, or an addition?

Assuming they get Maguire and Fernandes (both of whom I think are massively overvalued, but that doesn't seem to be a point) their squad is quite bloated in defense and quite thin in attack. They could really do with a proper RW :D. Definitely working on improving the roster, but I'm not worried yet.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would Bruno Fernandes be a replacement for Pogba, or an addition?

Assuming they get Maguire and Fernandes (both of whom I think are massively overvalued, but that doesn't seem to be a point) their squad is quite bloated in defense and quite thin in attack. They could really do with a proper RW :D. Definitely working on improving the roster, but I'm not worried yet.
Keep seeing Savic links on twitter as the replacement. Not sure how true.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't get why people laughed at United just because we're signing Pepe.

Wan-Bissaka and James were good signings and they've got time to do more like Bruno Fernandes and Maguire now. That's solid.
because they laugh at us and calling installments fc 45M budget fc and at the end our transfer window as good as theirs.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If Pogba goes as well looking at a complete new spine. Think it will take time to adjust. For Pogbas critics he had a big role for United & moves when through him when I watched.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Don't know if you're refering to me, but I'm not laughing at United.

I'm trying to make an assessment if they'd be a bigger threat to top 4 than last season. I see them improving their squad, but I think we're improving more (assuming we'll get a CB in as well). I also think they're overpaying for big names, rather than spending their money smartly, which means the improvement per €, if you will, is smaller. Nonetheless, they're definitely making a statement of intent if they sign both Fernandes and Milinkovic-Savic to replace Pogba.

Guess their line-up would be something like this:

DDG
AWB - Maguire - Lindelof - Shaw
SMS - Matic - Fernandes
Lingard - Martial - Rashford/James

The Pepe thing was tongue-in-cheek because I despise Lingard but they don't seem to have another RW.

LG10

DDG
AWB - Maguire - Lindelof - Shaw
SMS - Matic - Fernandes
Lingard - Martial - Rashford/James

The Pepe thing was tongue-in-cheek because I despise Lingard but they don't seem to have another RW.
That’s nothing special, the back 4 is pretty good though. Matic is washed and sms/fernandes are huge downgrades from Pogba. Front 3 is **** besides rashford.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Think Real will snap Pogba up? I don't feel it.

They'll have big money to reinvest then though, wonder who they'd get. Itd have to be another big star surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom