• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This might be the funniest post ever.

A truly broken man bantering himself off before we could. :lol:
A line had to be drawn and that was probably the only way to get through to you halfwits. Anyway, time to shut up about this Trills, think i've been more then reasonable.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A line had to be drawn and that was probably the only way to get through to you halfwits. Anyway, time to shut up about this Trills, think i've been more then reasonable.
So was it the content or the fact people were @‘ing you that was the issue? Need to know how to interact with you going forward xx

Steps

So was it the content or the fact people were @‘ing you that was the issue? Need to know how to interact with you going forward xx
This is a messaging board. Mentioning other posters, their posts, opinions, or making any of your own is frowned upon. What we need more of us quiet stewing, with occasional sighs and furrowing of brows.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This is a messaging board. Mentioning other posters, their posts, opinions, or making any of your own is frowned upon. What we need more of us quiet stewing, with occasional sighs and furrowing of brows.
Thanks Steps, I will take the precautionary steps in the future. Hopefully I will take the next steps to be a key part of this messaging board.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

10M? We need to grow more of these talents, this is enough money for a first installment on a 50M centreback. Worry about the rest later.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
10m for a player that could be worth much more than that in 2 years is not a great business, but we'll have to take it as selling Mustafi was always mission impossible for us.
Ideal world would be selling Mustafi and Elneny and playing Bielik, but there's nothing club can do about it. Chambers is staying who is less talented player but has more experience than Bielik so at least some good news for our squad roles.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
10m seems a good price considering he barely featured, but his seemingly high potential, we should insert a buyback clause, first refusal or a selling percentage fee. All those tricks that clubs make before selling a youngster.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
10m for a player that could be worth much more than that in 2 years is not a great business, but we'll have to take it as selling Mustafi was always mission impossible for us.
Ideal world would be selling Mustafi and Elneny and playing Bielik, but there's nothing club can do about it. Chambers is staying who is less talented player but has more experience than Bielik so at least some good news for our squad roles.

This is a Wenger mentality, no offence. I couldn't give a damn if Bielik becomes a 100m player in the future - he isn't going to contribute anything to us next season in our push to become relevant again and HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE! 10m towards a player who can improve us straight away is great business.

Out of interest who would you play Bielik instead of? Torreria, Holding this year? Salibah next year?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This is a Wenger mentality, no offence. I couldn't give a damn if Bielik becomes a 100m player in the future - he isn't going to contribute anything to us next season in our push to become relevant again and HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE! 10m towards a player who can improve us straight away is great business.

Out of interest who would you play Bielik instead of? Torreria, Holding this year? Salibah next year?
Solid point. Fact is we have a mess to fix and hanging onto maybes isn't the solution. You've changed my mind on this one. Well stated.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I think ... For the first time in over a decade... I'm happy with how the club is being run....

I... I don't know how to feel. It's like I've finally learned that I'm worthy of being treated with love after years of neglect.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Good price but hopefully some future clauses in there as I see him really kicking on and doubling his value at the very least.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Your argument is more like poor people mentality. Scraping for leftovers instead of taking a risk for something bigger. That's the same mentality that brought Elneny, Xhaka and Mustafi to this club.
The player himself didn't say he doesn't want to be here, he said he wants to play. The club decided to close the doors to him and opted for Elneny and Mustafi because they have more experience. I can understand that and I won't complain anymore about it even if I don't agree with it. I'm doing that only because there were some positive decisions from this management and I think we'll be in a good position from 20/21 season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Your argument is more like poor people mentality. Scraping for leftovers instead of taking a risk for something bigger. That's the same mentality that brought Elneny, Xhaka and Mustafi to this club.
The player himself didn't say he doesn't want to be here, he said he wants to play. The club decided to close the doors to him and opted for Elneny and Mustafi because they have more experience. I can understand that and I won't complain anymore about it even if I don't agree with it. I'm doing that only because there were some positive decisions from this management and I think we'll be in a good position from 20/21 season.

We're also in a different era that won't make those wrong decisions on players anymore. This regime wouldn't have even considered Elneny for example. Bielik can't be judged off his league 1 form, he's way down in the pecking order. If we can get 10m for him you snap anyones arm off, 10m for a below fringe player?!

truth_hurts

I'm not sure how you've come to the conclusion that the club has opted for Mustafi and El Nenny over Bielik? From what I can under, the club are working hard to ensure that we can shift both Mustafi and El Nenny before the season starts.

What is a poor person's mentality? Do you mean somebody in poverty? If so, then yes you don't hold onto a Pokemon card in the hope that it is a thousand in a decade; you take £60 and eat for a couple of weeks to maximise your chance of survival. Your anology of poor doesn't make sense as MANCHESTER CITY lost Sancho and Dias because they knew the now was more important. Chelsea lost Salah, KDB and DeBruyne to win two titles and a European trophy. Do you really think Arsenal getting 10m for Bielik to put towards a cb is a pauper mentality, if so please explain- I'm always open to learning.

truth_hurts

P.S - Sancho -> Dortmund
Diaz -> Madrid
KDB -> Wolfsburg
Salah -> Roma
Lukaku - Everton
Bielik - DERBY COUNTY

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm pretty sure they opted to shift out Bielik because we cannot play him as CB with him only having League One experience and not so much as CB I think? That would be similar risk as playing Mustafi.

We also have Xhaka, Torreira, Chambers, Elneny for 1 DMF spot, and Elneny does not demand playing time. Also not many seem to want to buy him, unlike Bielik for his potential. And a club cannot force a player to accept a transfer.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He doesn't want to be here because he wants to play, isn't that the attitude we should be looking for?

I'd much rather sell Chambers for €20-25m instead of selling Bielik. Think he would do well as 3rd choice CB and back-up for Torreira or as a pairing against the big teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom