• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Funny because if Leicester keep Maguire then they probably have an outside chance of finishing ahead of United.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Maguire for £90m will absolutely murder the market. United are such a bunch of pussies always getting desperate and paying over the odds.

I rate Maguire but I’d even be very surprised at £50-60m. Surely you can ****ing sign Koulibaly for 90m ?!! Or Skriniar?!!! There’s so many better defenders than Maguire that you can sign for considerably less money.

What is the world coming to, if that’s the price of English players these days we better play the youth as much as we can and sell the average ones for 20m+

Iceman10

Established Member
The funny thing is, on redcafe some posters tried to blame us for ruining the market for paying 72 million for Pepe while it’s alright if they pay 90 frickin million for a typical braindead english defender. Hypocrisy of the finest order.

Interesting variety from the usual daily venting towards Ed Woodward.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
WHAT THE HELL ARE JUVE DOING? They've lost their future forward line in Keane and Dybala for Lukaku and 35m.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lukaku is currently better than Kean and will score a ****load (Also only 26 so they’ll get a good 6 years out of him). If Dybala plays like he did last season there’s only one winner in that swap. I’m also not convinced about Dybala fitting into that team, or where he fits. As a 10 behind Rashford? He’ll flop if that’s the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom