• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,263
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If they were to also get Bruno they'd be forced to use Dybala on the right. Dybala and Martial on the wings is so dead.
Read somewhere that Lingard has been putting in "outstanding performances" in training this summer too so he'll be in contention to start.

simonreq

Dybala struggled last season. I think a lot of people tend to forget, that he isn't 'that' young any longer, and can't be considered a talent.

He's broken into the 20+ goals-a-season bracket once - I'd argue that Lukaku has better stats than him in a better league (at least it was).

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Dybala struggled last season. I think a lot of people tend to forget, that he isn't 'that' young any longer, and can't be considered a talent.

He's broken into the 20+ goals-a-season bracket once - I'd argue that Lukaku has better stats than him in a better league (at least it was).

Plus Lukaku is extremely underrated on this forum. Just a wee glance at his stats shows that he still is a quality striker.

simonreq

Plus Lukaku is extremely underrated on this forum. Just a wee glance at his stats shows that he still is a quality striker.

I would agree. I think a lot of the critisism towards Lukaku is because of his weight. I don't know what happened, but he has added a lot of musclemass to his already heavy body, which has made him struggle even more with his agility.

I can't really get my head around the fact, that the staff in United just gave him a pass to add 10-15 pounds to his weight.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Dyballa is brilliant, let's be real here. No guarantee , he'll be a success in England, but United are getting the better end of that deal. Dyballa helps Juventus to win the champions league, far more than Lukaku does in my opinion.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Barcelona might go back in for Neymar. Barcelona yard sale incoming??? Would take Rakatic and Umtiti. Possibly Coutinho as well.

Malky

Established Member
Dybala could either completely tear it up, or flop so badly the Mancs will want the club to tear up his contract. Still the better part of the deal they're getting.
Maguire for £90M on the other hand would be ****ing stupidity. He's not even that good. £140M Maguire and AWB, yet they criticize our deal for Pepe? :lol:

WhatAFC

Ronaldo happened. He killed it in the 17/18 season, then the style of the team is drastically changed to play to ronaldo’s strengths.

If he joins Utd, I’d expect him to do very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom