• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If Slayer is a Rangers / Arsenal fan then he has good taste. ;-)

Just trying to give a bit of info about his injury, which is worrysome to me. We all remember as Arsenal fans the likes of Diaby, Rosicky & Cazorla being a week or 2 away from training only for that week or 2 to last months.

It seems a similar thing is happening with Tierney.

We did discuss Tierney's injury in here. It has been the only slight concern I had about signing him. We did however establish prior to last season his injury record is very good. Last season obviously he missed a large chunk of it, however it was partly due to Celtic misdiagnosing his injury. Hopefully now that has been corrected, he should be fine to play. We just need to be patient and let him get up to speed. I think realistically he will be make an appearance for us around early/mid September.

I have already accepted that and if he returns earlier, it will be a bonus.

Iceman10

Established Member
21235642f968234306a8bd646a007f63.png

This dude definitely sits in his own urine whilst eating a bucket full of Haggis praying to the ginger Jesus.

Seriously, they must have short life expectancies up there with so much aggro. smh.

Zazu

Haggis is delicious.

Tastes much better that it sounds, being sheeps organs rolled in oats spices and salt then stuffed into a sheep stomach and boiled.

Malky

Established Member
Tierney finally done, gives us the final few days to get a CB signed.
Praying for some solid links to Konate, Dias or Upamecano

Goonger

We did discuss Tierney's injury in here. It has been the only slight concern I had about signing him. We did however establish prior to last season his injury record is very good. Last season obviously he missed a large chunk of it, however it was partly due to Celtic misdiagnosing his injury. Hopefully now that has been corrected, he should be fine to play. We just need to be patient and let him get up to speed. I think realistically he will be make an appearance for us around early/mid September.

I have already accepted that and if he returns earlier, it will be a bonus.

I know mate, i was commenting on it when Lennon was talking about it a few weeks ago. However there still seems a bit of confusion about timescales etc, so i just wanted to point out that as far as anyone is aware, nothing much has changed in terms of Tierney stepping up from the original article nearly 3 weeks ago now.

I agree with you as well, if it takes until September or even October, it's better to get the injury properly treated & make sure he's over it fully, as it will benefit the player & us long term.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Something the club will have to get full history on and manage carefully. Think I remember one of the Celtic fans who raided this place earlier mention this issue (overplayed). Probably bingobob will have all the info. we need.
The hernia op went well and there are no issues there. Its a Osteitis pubis injury that is causing the real issue.

Originally he was diagnosed with the hernia problem so an op was scheduled post season which would have had him back in time for the new season. The pubis injury wasnt recognised which if it had have the op would have been scheduled straight away as the only cure for the pubis injury is rest. Playig further aggravates the injury which is what he continued to do alongside pain killers. So the rest period is now much longer.

Recovery period if picked up early is 8 weeks. He will be out id say until September/October time to be match fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom