• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJSB97

Elite signing this will be, our best LB since Cashley. Proper leadership qualities and a winning mentality (you still have to win the games regardless of the level). Guy has won more trophies than anyone in our squad bar Mkhi & Özil, and he's 22.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Elite signing this will be, our best LB since Cashley. Proper leadership qualities and a winning mentality (you still have to win the games regardless of the level). Guy has won more trophies than anyone in our squad bar Mkhi & Özil, and he's 22.

BNJR.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Both of their forums are in meltdown.

It’s absolutely glorious.
Kds is fairly calm. More concerned about the fee being reinvested which is understandable. Its like us early 00s when we sold players and the money just went into the bank account.

KJSB97

Clown all ya want but the facts don't lie. Pretty naive to think that having won so many trophies in such a short space of time (I repeat - regardless of the level) won't have made a difference to his mindset going into games that he's become accustomary to. Could be infectious on others - that was my point.

If we're going to devalue the fact that he's won 8 trophies in 5 years with preconceived notions that Scottish football is ****, then why is everyone so convinced he has the quality to transcend his performances into the Prem.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
25m is fine. Brighton spending 25m on some guy from Bristol City i've never heard of, Sheffield Utd spending 20m on some guy from Swansea I've never heard of. 25m on Tierney who's well-known and a top prospect really isn't so bad in this insane market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom