• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Good point mate! These youngsters sometimes take some time to develop. 8 years until he blows out. Hopefully we have patience with our very own youngsters!

#Iwobi2019/20

Dennis, did you remember that just at the top of the page (#169) the guys called you bipolar? You spice it up, ok, but do you realise what happened as this page progressed? :lol:

Get ready.

I have my cup of coffee, my cup of tea, my nocco and my amino energy.

giphy.gif

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I could never imagine something else can have a pulling power here apart from Wenger. Now they tell me money is the deciding factor, what is happening??

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I could never imagine something else can have a pulling power here apart from Wenger. Now they tell me money is the deciding factor, what is happening??

Players desperately wants to play for Sir B.D Unai Emery, thats whats happening. And frankly, you just love to see it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Similar to how Laca production dropped when he moved from France to PL. So he is allowed to drop A LOT.

Let's compare Pepe to Hazard (of course younger then), who had 38 games in Ligue 1 and 20+18=38 in his last season with Lille. Pepe had 38 games and 22+11=33. Season before Hazard 38 games 7+11=18 and Pepe 36 games 13+5=18. This is very similar otherwise than age.

When in EPL, Hazard had six 31-38 game seasons totalling avarage 19,2 points per season. Last one was 16+15 (amazing), which means 7 points more than any earlier season in EPL.

So in your view even Hazard was a flop, because his points total went down after the transfer to EPL? Totalling at most 23-24 points after the transfer, not taking into account the last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom