• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Angers SCO v Arsenal | July 31 | KO: 18:30 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'd be happy if we lost both games rather than risk any first team players getting injured so close to the start of the new season

a winning start is so very much more important than these pre-season friendlies

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah young team will make sense i think also Ceballos will start because we will want him ready to play part in Newcastle game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Many youngsters plus Mustafi Mkhi Chambers Sokratis Auba Monreal Xhaka . Özil Kola not travelled.

Sad to see that Saka isn't playing more friendlies. Still going in tour was huge for him and I felt he did very well there. Maybe being protected.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leno, Jenkinson, Saka

Those three are the only ones from the tour squad who haven’t travelled and who aren’t either injured (Bellerin, Holding, Mavropanos, Smith Rowe, Lacazette) or out for personal reasons (Kolasinac, Özil).

Saka wasn’t involved against Lyon so he might be injured or going out on loan?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Someone on twitter said that Edu told the players who aren't wanted to find new clubs, so maybe Jenkinson is being left out because of that. If Koscielny wasn't being such a **** Mustafi probably wouldn't be needed either.

Now that we have bought who we have bought , what possible reason could be for him to want to leave , really curious.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno, Jenkinson, Saka

Those three are the only ones from the tour squad who haven’t travelled and who aren’t either injured (Bellerin, Holding, Mavropanos, Smith Rowe, Lacazette) or out for personal reasons (Kolasinac, Özil).

Saka wasn’t involved against Lyon so he might be injured or going out on loan?

Saka getting sold and Jenkinson out on loan confirmed

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Now that we have bought who we have bought , what possible reason could be for him to want to leave , really curious.
I think it's just the fact that there's a 3 year deal on the table, he won't get that kind of offer again next summer if he plays out the season at Arsenal. Another 40 games will take their toll on a body that's already breaking down so you can understand why he's so desperate to secure that longer contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom