• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How many of you nonces have written up a player thread and are spending all day waiting to post it?

Need to work out who my competition is.
Don't even bother, @yousif_arsenal is a machine.

Also as a hater of fried chicken it would be wrong for you to be the one who creates the Pepe thread.

Reactions: A_G

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

They're not announcing until all the media stuff is done, there will be a chain to go through for sign off, feedback, edits and all that ****.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If the game against Angers is on today maybe they are waiting till after the game, I hope its not for another day though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Would he have completed all the interviews, questions asked during the medical & photoshoot or is the interview done seperately?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
No, I asked you.

Well put me then on ignore if you cant read what I say. I have zero time for this crap.

I told you. Its his first good season and he is 24. His technique and dribbling style looks akward in videos Ive seen, it will be tested to its limits in PL. Competing with Napoli for players doesnt fill me with confidence either. So all in all at this money it is a big risk that has to plan out. Also I sais I HOPE IT PLANS OUT. This are worrying signs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yeah, I vary from time to time. Usually general white or grov. Developed a liking to G3 strong as well. You?

Good taste, bud. I'm on Kronan portion atm as the budget is tight, but prefer the more expensive brands. General White is the absolute classic.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well put me then on ignore if you cant read what I say. I have zero time for this crap.

I told you. Its his first good season and he is 24. His technique and dribbling style looks akward in videos Ive seen, it will be tested to its limits in PL. Competing with Napoli for players doesnt fill me with confidence either. So all in all at this money it is a big risk that has to plan out. Also I sais I HOPE IT PLANS OUT. This are worrying signs.

Are you the same guy that was also bashing a potential Zaha signing? Ffs, would any winger make you happy?

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd

What are you going on about you gimp? Asking me to put you on ignore? All I did was ask you why you think his dribbling and technique is awkward, and you didn’t give me a straight answer. He’s constantly leaving players for dead. Nothing awkward about his style of play. You get triggered very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom