• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Can't wait to see Pépé play in an Arsenal shirt. Imagine him, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Özil all the on the pitch together - hands on their hips after we’ve just conceded another goal because our defence is still ****e.

Nom de Plume

Can't wait to see Pépé play in an Arsenal shirt. Imagine him, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Özil all the on the pitch together - hands on their hips after we’ve just conceded another goal because our defence is still ****e.

FFS.
You owe me a gulp of wine, (Shiraz)
snorted the fvcker when I read that last sentence
;)

ThlRama

Player:Saka
How’s his dribbling awkward? Please explain. Seen a few posters say this. His technique is quality.

Some players just develop dribbling styles that look clumsy, because that apparent clumsiness leads to mistimed challenges by the opponent and translates to actual unpredictability. It's nothing abnormal, although in some cases it's very extreme.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Packing my bags, refreshing this place, need a trim, looking at my phone for text about the CB etc.

Busy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom