• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,268
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
B. Matuidi is a very good player, could work very well alongside Pogba as in the national team or even as a RM. Very good deal for Utd.
Think Pogba is off, it might be Matuidi and McTominay with Bruno as a #10.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Damn, Di Marzio said the deal was pretty much done.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I heard Dybala hasn't really made that jump from elite prospect to elite player.

Super talented and will probably get a few segments on match of day where the pundits nosh him off but overall I'm not too worried about him lighting it up (fingers crossed).

Gunner-Union

I heard Dybala hasn't really made that jump from elite prospect to elite player.

Super talented and will probably get a few segments on match of day where the pundits nosh him off but overall I'm not too worried about him lighting it up (fingers crossed).

I think he will fail miserably in England

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Dybala is a classic No. 10. Sadly that role has been made near obsolete by the progression of the modern game. It still needs to be seen if he'll be able to reinvent himself.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Di Marzio said Maguire and Bruno Fernandes are pretty close and now both aren't close, lol.

Maybe Dybala is a lie too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Considering Lukaku hasn't been all that impressive, a trade for Dybala has some good upside for Utd. If he impresses, great. If he doesn't, not much changes.

Think they're cashing in on Lukaku at the right tine too. They'll have to take a big L on price if Dybala doens't work, tho.

Either that or they'll have to settle for a two year loan with obligation to buy from Inter eventually.

Gunner-Union

Lukaku did have real pace but since he’s bulked up he’s lost a few yards. He’s a decent striker more for a team outside top 6 looking to push on like when he was at Everton. Not quite good enough for top tier teams

African Flair

United will miss Pogba a lot if he leaves. He is a huge physical presence for them in midfield. Savic is quite a downgrade, he is almost as mobile as Xhaka, big gap from serie A to premier league in mobility of players.
That's just not true. Savic for Pogba is a very good deal for United if they can sell for 200 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom