• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It's been a pleasure Arsenal-Mania.

Have a nice life everyone. Best I walk out now with my head held high rather than accept such abuse.
giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hope I’m not the only one systematically unliking @Trilly ’s old posts after this horrific like-begging.
like begging? there's more to life than that. You're just rattled cos I made a return to the forum and have almost caught up with your bootcut wearing, fried-chicken-hating self by just being me.

I'm just a likeable poster, deal with it.:lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I never even copped the number of likes I had, forgot they were shown on the top right. It seems that I'm 670 off 25k.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Expected such from most of the nonces on here but you're actually bro.

It's always the ones you never expected. rah.

I didn't want to do it but you left me no choice man. But if it's any consolation I'll get on to b*tch_1990 with you all season.

@BigPoppaPump is jokes, he's the kind of guy who will intentionally barge into someone on the tube and then tell them to watch where they're going. :lol:

Lool they call me Northern line bully. But yeah guys on this forum couldn't handle the school days banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom