• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Nope, you made your bed the moment you posted that GIF. Over the course of the season we shall see how you enjoy lying in it.:)
Tell me if you need some extra hands. Have always been very nice to Richard, but in return all he does is swear at me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Let's take away Trilly's likes the day before he goes on holiday to get drunk and draw gyal.

BNJR.gif

Off to Butlins is it mate?

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Bit of a waste to just let almost 25k likes go to waste like that tbh. I thought there was a sense of community on here. It's only fair we spread them around. I'll take 50%, cheers mods.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

“Engaged in conversation” :lol:

Wonder which mod @Trilly is crying to?

nv8nk3.png
Why are you stalking me. :lol:

Unluckily for the forum I get emails when I get a DM so I saw @Aevi ’s message and knew he had bantered me off in some way before I actually logged on and saw 50+ notifications.

Genuinely not sure how I would have reacted if I had just logged on without that warning. :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
They're delaying it and delaying to the point where we won't sign any defenders in time so they can still pretend it's a good window ala the summer we signed Özil, Flamini and Sanogo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They're delaying it and delaying to the point where we won't sign any defenders in time so they can still pretend it's a good window ala the summer we signed Özil, Flamini and Sanogo.

Oh yeah exactly like when we signed Özil when the news broke on the second to last day. What really goes through your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom