• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,356
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I've already been born again friend through faith in Jesis who finished it all on the cross. One of the things I'm opposed to is pride in man (and in myself) and this man Mustafi has too much of it to accept responsibility for his errors on the field and learn. He's much like a lost sinner (in type) who refuses to repent for their sin and believe God and the gift of salvation already accomplished for them.

Mustafi, I imagine, takes very little in from the coaching staff and players that are trying to tell him to learn from the on field disasters that are a direct result of that pride. In the bible this teachable nature, which is a fruit of the Spirit is meekness and Moses was described as such.

Out with Mustafi and pride I say! God bless you.

Can’t shake the feeling this is @say yes alter ego..:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I've already been born again friend through faith in Jesus who finished it all on the cross. One of the things I'm opposed to is pride in man (and in myself) and this man Mustafi has too much of it to accept responsibility for his errors on the field and learn. He's much like a lost sinner (in type) who refuses to repent for their sin and believe God and the gift of salvation already accomplished for them.

Mustafi, I imagine, takes very little in from the coaching staff and players that are trying to tell him to learn from the on field disasters that are a direct result of that pride. In the bible this teachable nature, which is a fruit of the Spirit is meekness and Moses was described as such.

Out with Mustafi and pride I say! God bless you.
Man is using god’s word to condemn Mustafi. If I wasn’t already muslim I would pledge myself to christianity right now.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Do you guys think we can use the entire Mustafi + Bielik money on a new CB? Or will some of it be toward our arrivals ? I guess no one really knows at this stage.

If we can use all that money (which could be £25-35m), that’s enough to push for a good quality centre back if we can find one.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Do you guys think we can use the entire Mustafi + Bielik money on a new CB? Or will some of it be toward our arrivals ? I guess no one really knows at this stage.

If we can use all that money (which could be £25-35m), that’s enough to push for a good quality centre back if we can find one.

Not sure its as easy as using those funds to buy a CB. We'll get paid certain fees up front like we do with other clubs.

Crocrodile

Would love to know how many shirts this "footballer" sold. Anyone got a credible source where I could look this up?

DasBootist

dont get it, you want this
r7g7I1w.png

or this
s24vom0.png
I want funnier posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom