• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,245
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If we can pick up Fraser on a cut price deal then we should do it. He’s a hard worker, Milner-esque.

With these types of players, Emery can play a high intensity game and press the opposition off the field similar to Liverpool.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Am definitely not against it, if it were for example Mkhi out and Fraser in. I want 3 forwards in our forward line though and I see PEA, Laca, Nketiah, Pepe and Martinelli as forwards. Possibly Nelson.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wonder who they will replace him with. More gametime for Mahrez? Wouldn't surprise me if Pep makes a really random move.
Mikel Oyarzabal from Real Sociedad has been linked as a replacement, he has a £68m release clause.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
confirms what BILD said last night, looks like it's finally going to happen

I would have loved to have Gnabry and Sane on the wings - that's the future of German football but Ill gladly take Pepe and Nelson as our future with Saka and Martinelli.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom