• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ivan is not hired to buy players he have other rule buying player and negotiating its Maldini and Massara they bought good young players Leao Bennacer and CB from Brazil forgot his name

Ok, Bennacer could be a hit, true that. Dont know the other guy - I'll reserve my justice for the end of the season. But not convinced this club is going into the direction it deserves by it's name.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Ivan is not hired to buy players he have other rule buying player and negotiating its Maldini and Massara they bought good young players Leao Bennacer and CB from Brazil forgot his name

Duarte from Flamengo.

Why Bennacer still isn't announced? Wasn't he already on the medial more than a week before? With his crazy outfit?

The deal collapsed?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Duarte from Flamengo.

Why Bennacer still isn't announced? Wasn't he already on the medial more than a week before? With his crazy outfit?

The deal collapsed?
No everything done but it hadn't been announced yet

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Turned down Milan to play in the Championship. Maybe he hasn't got an elite mentality. Silly boy.

dbig

I understand why some are reluctant to let him go, but it looks like we have little choice. There’s always the risk of them going on to great things after leaving here. Look at for example Donyell Malen, left here for almost nothing and is now first striker at PSV, looks like he’ll explode this year and I think he might be the Dutch striker at euro 2020.
Didn't realise Malen was doing so well.

Reluctant to see Bielik go, but I think he'll probably be better off going than if he'd stayed. Endless loans or bit roles probably won't help much in his development. All the best to him.

neimad

Good shout going to Derby. Will be a starter and they should be one of the favourites for promotion under a capable manager. This lad has his head screwed on. If he went to Milan he'd very likely get consumed by it all and might not get the first team opportunities he deserves.

Underhill

If Bielik is good enough to play in a team like Milan, he will have plenty chances to prove it in Championship. It is much better for him to play and perform in such a league and get purchased by a premier league team than to rot on the bench in milano.

Malky

Established Member
Wish Bielik all the best at Derby. Disappointed we're letting him go, had high hopes for him here but £10M is a good fee and could be the difference towards signing a Sokratis level CB this summer or going all out for a Konate/Dias type talent.

Sanis

I have a feeling it will be the same story as it was with Gnabry.
Bielik has high potential and looked very good in all levels that he played so far (Championship, League 1, U-21 championship). It's a shame he wasn't given a chance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom