• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Isn't this starting to sound a bit familiar though...

Tierney bid, rejected.
Zaha bid, rejected.

Preparing bids, preparing bids... Waiting for AGES then...

Pepe bid, accepted, done.

Different left back out of the blue maybe? Telles, Firpo, Gaya all good left field options.

I also have my heart set on Tierney, but you'd like to think it would be done by now if the difference really was 2m. Unless we're waiting for money to come in something doesn't sound quite right.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think the plan is a classic bait and switch like we did when we gave Elnenester the n.4 jersey.

Make us think we are after Tierny for so long, that fans don't care anymore if this happens, so that when Emery we keep resorting to the Kola Cut-Back™ all that's left is apathy and resignation.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
We didn’t suffer through 300 pages just to get another left back

It’s Tierney or bust

Delete this bro, dead post.

Can’t believe people here are hyping Tierney based on his exploits with Celtic, I’ve seen my nephew’s u9s team play at a higher standard than that ****hole league

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Pack it in with the idiotic jibes, it's not witty. Some light joshing is one thing, but when you start saying **** like toothless Scots can get ****ed it's starting to go too far.

Not their fault if they can't play at the same standard as your Barcelona.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Telling that we’ve heard **** all from Tierney in all of this. Probably begging to be sold behind closed doors.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lennon also confirmed Tierney is being reintegrated into group training. He's healed from his injuries, great news for us, letting them do the rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom