• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,210
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Madrid have an aging midfield with Modric and Kroos, Modric is 34 in September and Kroos 30 next year. Theyll still go for Pogba unless something changes i.e. Ceballos or another up and coming talent.

Although i imagine Ceballos is off the reservation otherwise they wouldnt have loaned him out this year.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Madrid and their fanbase love a new flashy toy so I doubt Ceballos become a starter there no matter how well he does here.

Shahin Tadjalli

SPORT saying that Coutinho has agreed a loan with option to buy to go to a premier league club...

Liverpool me reckons, Klopp been creaming over him the last few weeks, and to be frank anything else would shock me.

It would also explain why they've been so quite in the transfer window regarding offensive players, they must have known there's no future for Coutinho at Barca and hence, played the waiting game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Liverpool me reckons, Klopp been creaming over him the last few weeks, and to be frank anything else would shock me.

It would also explain why they've been so quite in the transfer window regarding offensive players, they must have known there's no future for Coutinho at Barca and hence, played the waiting game.

Think it could possibly be United as well if Dybala has fallen through/Bruno is off to Sp**s.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan

that interview he said they wouldn't not be signing him you mean?

Him going back to liverpool makes little sense to me. Yes they might need another attacker, but thye actually played differently now and are a better team for it. It was almost like Klopp had to fit the team around coutinho a bit, which was why I reckoned he wasn't that upset when he sold him at that fee. He improved the team with the money.

So taking him back now doesn't make a lot of sense.

No idea if that story is true about a club having made a deal for him, maybe it's not anyone obvious. I'd take the story with a pinch of salt though!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Love "news" like this. To a premier league club but won't say it. Click bait. They won't offload Coutinho
Sport say they’ve got an offer to loan him to a PL club > English papers pick up on it > English top clubs worry about a rival getting a good player on a loan > English clubs contact Barca.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

lf9q2gphtw.jpeg

Latest news is that Madrid agreed terms with Donny and now need to complete a deal with ajax for 60-70M.

Going to miss him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

After Frenkie and de Ligt, this would bring ajax transfer sales up to 230-240M this summer. And so far they have spent about 50M! Also made about 100M from the CL last season. Mad numbers for a dutch club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom