• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hmm, don’t buy this at all, given that we’re trying to lower our wage bill. This would only work if Özil was leaving.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I always thought Shootinho was very overrated.

Shootinho reminds me of a boy at my school who thought he was way better than he was. The boy wouldn't pass to teammates if his life depended on it and he would rather shoot from an impossible angle or distance skying it onto the roof.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I always thought Shootinho was very overrated.

Shootinho reminds me of a boy at my school who thought he was way better than he was. The boy wouldn't pass to teammates if his life depended on it and he would rather shoot from an impossible angle or distance skying it onto the roof.
I think he is overrated but if we play with an attacking midfielder he'd better than what we've got.

Seriously, though. This has to be bullshit.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The Wenger era would truly be over, instead cries from the fans of "shoooot!!!" , It would be shouts of "Don't shoot from there you selfish ******!!".

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This will be the most illogical yet logical signing we could make. We need a top CB but can't find one so just sign the best attacker available & outscore everyone.

That's what I'm thinking. Tierney and Coutinho to end our window and keep Kosc lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom