• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So far,

U23 loans:

Osei-Tutu > Vfl Bochum (Bundesliga 2)
Ballard > Swindon Town (League 2)

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Iliev loaned to the Slovak league :lol: the standard is absolute poverty, seriously if no better clubs were interested then I don't think he has a future here

PoleInGoal

Osei-Tutu started for Bochum, seemed to be playing more as a wingback despite being in a back 4 which was odd. Also appeared quite nervous at the start but grew into the game and played quite maturely, if unspectacularly. Couple of bright moments but he didn't really stand out.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Osei-Tutu started for Bochum, seemed to be playing more as a wingback despite being in a back 4 which was odd. Also appeared quite nervous at the start but grew into the game and played quite maturely, if unspectacularly. Couple of bright moments but he didn't really stand out.

thanks for that report....did he look like he belonged / was of the level required / was professional enough ?

PoleInGoal

thanks for that report....did he look like he belonged / was of the level required / was professional enough ?
Overall he looked like he was at the same level as his teammates. One or two moments where he looked better (e.g. beat the opposing fullback on a couple of occasions) also matched by one or two times in defensive situations where his inexperiene was clear. Overall it looked like it was the right level for him but only one game sample size, and he went off after they went 2-0 down.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Saliba > St. Etienne (Ligue 1)
Nketiah > Leeds United (Championship)
Sheaf > Doncaster Rovers (League 1)
Osei-Tutu > Vfl Bochum (Bundesliga 2)
Ballard > Swindon Town (League 2)
Illiev > SKF Sered (Fortuna Liga)
Updated it on the opening page as well.
Good set of loans. Would have loaned out Burton aswell but this is OK. Some a bit lower than I would have liked but regular 1st team football is important.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ballard to League 2 seems questionable
Problem with players going to League 1 or 2 is that even after an incredible loan spell like Bielik they are unlikely to get a chance at Arsenal the season after.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will try and watch Saliba and Nketiah as much as I can which won’t be much sadly. Was hoping Mavropanos and Smith Rowe would get loans, still a chance for Smith Rowe but Mavropanos’ injury probably means a loan in January is the best option.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Will try and watch Saliba and Nketiah as much as I can which won’t be much sadly. Was hoping Mavropanos and Smith Rowe would get loans, still a chance for Smith Rowe but Mavropanos’ injury probably means a loan in January is the best option.
Let’s hope Nketiah turns out half as good as Tammy Abraham was, and prove that he can be better than Akpom and Afobe.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Leeds usually are on TV here a lot so I should catch quite a bit of Nketiah. Saliba might be a bit difficult.

Didnt expect Nketiah to be in the squad today but hopefully he is there on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom