• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Predictions for Premier League, 2019/20

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think top 3 is pretty much settled on paper with City, Liverpool and Tottenham. 4 as things stand is most likely ours. Between United, Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Wolves and possibly Leicester for 5th,6th etc.

Don't know why i always have hope that Sp**s will fail :lol:,but they didn't sell any important player and their squad is good for top 4.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think it's time for City to win CL,maybe their best chance this season.

Juve has new manager and they feel short few times in recent seasons.Liverpool may not repeat last season.Bayern and Real are in transition period.Valverde can be problem for Barca,they showed that against Roma and Liverpool.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Don't know why i always have hope that Sp**s will fail :lol:,but they didn't sell any important player and their squad is good for top 4.
Yeah, they addressed their only issue in central midfield I guess and probably might still add. Maybe a striker, RB and Lo Celso. That's one hell of a squad tbf.

Funnily enough, was wondering where you were just today. Hadn't seen you post lately and thought maybe hit the bottle after a friendzone experience.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think as it stands, we good for 4th/5th/6th, in battle with Sp**s, United and Chelsea. I think Wolves and Everton may be closer this year but still 5-8 points off the "bigger" clubs come the end of the season. Emery should be winning the race for fourth, racing with Ole and Frank and if he doesnt I think he needs to be off.

Liverpool will surprise I think. This talk of them not strengthening doesnt change my opinion of them being a well oiled machine at the moment. The pressure is on Pep to get another 90+ season, with attention probably turning towards the CL as well. I can see it being another race down to the wire between City and Liverpool.

In Europe, Juventus does look set for an entertaining season with Sarri in charge. Barcelona remain the other favourites for me due to their managerial stability and incomings. Madrid/Bayern just behind and PSG with it all to do.

VAR will be met with huge critique upfront, but we will slowly integrate it into our game. I just hope they are consistent with how its to be used.

Its going to be an interesting season.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah, they addressed their only issue in central midfield I guess and probably might still add. Maybe a striker, RB and Lo Celso. That's one hell of a squad tbf.

Funnily enough, was wondering where you were just today. Hadn't seen you post lately and thought maybe hit the bottle after a friendzone experience.

I had hope that Eriksen will go to Real,but that didn't happen.Agree,they now have good squad and they should be in top 4.

:lol:,i didn't post a lot,i'll do that when season starts,will be more interesting.I'll try to get out of there asap.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I had hope that Eriksen will go to Real,but that didn't happen.Agree,they now have good squad and they should be in top 4.

:lol:,i didn't post a lot,i'll do that when season starts,will be more interesting.I'll try to get out of there asap.
I'm caught in two minds on whether to watch this season or not and be active around here. On one hand I'm very excited with our signings but on the other hand if we screw up I feel really awfully stressed out. We'll see I guess.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Top six in order:
  1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Tottenham
  4. Arsenal
  5. Man Utd
  6. Leicester
Bottom three: Southampton, Newcastle, Norwich

FA Cup Winner: Wolves
League Cup Winner: Man City
CL Winner: Juventus
Europa League Winner: Arsenal
Player of the Season : Raheem Sterling
Young Player: Trent Alexander-Arnold
Top Goalscorer: Harry Kane
Signing of the season: Leandro Trossard
Flop of the season: Joelinton

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Sp**s
4. Arsenal
5. United
6. Chelsea

City and Liverpool will also divvy up the CL and the domestic cups between them.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Top six in order:
  1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Tottenham
  4. Arsenal
  5. Man Utd
  6. Chelsea
Bottom three: Southampton, Newcastle, Norwich

FA Cup Winner: Arsenal
League Cup Winner: Man City
CL Winner: Barcelona
Europa League Winner: Arsenal
Player of the Season : Son
Young Player: Willock
Top Goalscorer: PEA
Signing of the season: Pepe

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Manchester City
Tottenham Hotspur
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man Utd
Leicester
Chelsea
Everton
Wolves
West Ham
Watford
Southampton
Bournemouth
Brighton
Aston Villa
Crystal Palace
Burnley
Sheffield United
Norwich

Top scorer: Harry Kane
Top assists: Ayoze Perez
Most booked: Jonjo Shelvey
Most free kick goals: Gylfi Sigurdsson
Most red cards: Christian Kabasele
Biggest scoreline: Bournemouth - Crystal Palace 4-4
First manager getting sacked:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
After seeing Liverpool yesterday against Chelsea they need a good midfielder badly right now they are overloaded with hard workers just not good enough on the ball. City will walk away with the title this season.

We will finish 4th or 3rd, United just not good enough.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Think it's time for City to win CL,maybe their best chance this season.

Juve has new manager and they feel short few times in recent seasons.Liverpool may not repeat last season.Bayern and Real are in transition period.Valverde can be problem for Barca,they showed that against Roma and Liverpool.

If Barcelona will get Neymar they will walk away with it Neymar-Griezmann-Messi is just to much and with De Jong Busquets behind them etc.

Blaziken

1.Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Sp**s
5. Man Utd
6. Wolves

Champions League: Juventus
Europa League: Arsenal
Fa Cup: Man City
League cup: Man City

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
After seeing Liverpool yesterday against Chelsea they need a good midfielder badly right now they are overloaded with hard workers just not good enough on the ball. City will walk away with the title this season.

We will finish 4th or 3rd, United just not good enough.
Basing that on a game where Liverpool played a top 4 premiere league club in a one off final? Odd.
Liverpool’s midfield will easily have enough for 75 percent of the sides in the league. It’s the top 6 battles where we might come unstuck, but Klopp neutralizes that by turning it into a scrap, especially at Anfield.

To challenge for the title you need consistency against the sides outside the top 6, and we will thanks to a world class defense and an awesome attack, that delivers week in week out. I don’t expect us to overhaul City, but we will run them close.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Basing that on a game where Liverpool played a top 4 premiere league club in a one off final? Odd.
Liverpool’s midfield will easily have enough for 75 percent of the sides in the league. It’s the top 6 battles where we might come unstuck, but Klopp neutralizes that by turning it into a scrap, especially at Anfield.

To challenge for the title you need consistency against the sides outside the top 6, and we will thanks to a world class defense and an awesome attack, that delivers week in week out. I don’t expect us to overhaul City, but we will run them close.

I understand your point regarding Liverpool but tbf, think our midfield is better then theirs with all respect but their system fits their midfield very well because they have hard workers off the ball. City will walk away with the title mark my words ofcourse Liverpool will push them but City will go all the way.

I admire Klopp a lot because he created a system which is very difficult to play against and ofcourse upfront they have one of the best players. not to mention the likes of Van Dijk who is world class at the back.

I agreed though that Liverpool will win 75% of the matches in the league they did not won the Champions League without beeing a very good team and be in the final for 2 years.

Just think City will edge it because their depth and creativity wise is amazing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

City have the strength in depth to outlast everyone else in the league although Pep lets them down tactically in one off CL ties.

Liverpool are f*cked if TAA and Robertson go down for any length of time especially with the two extra competitions they’ve got this year.

City meanwhile are probably leaving Mendy and the most expensive full back of all time on the bench for the next few weeks.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Should have done this a week ago but here it goes.

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Sp**s
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Wolves

Relegation: Norwich, Sheffield United and Newcastle.

CL Winners: Man City.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom