• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
At first I wasn't bothered about not having an option to buy, fu*k me I wish we had one now.

Looks silky af.
Hahaha. Told you so. This is why a loan deal is so ****e. We will talk more about the frustration of losing him next summer than what he gives us here and now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He look very good as expected people worry about lack of option to buy but you have to remember that the main reason real Madrid loan him to us we can still discuss deal with Madrid next summer if Ceballos preform well

neimad

Hahaha. Told you so. This is why a loan deal is so ****e. We will talk more about the frustration of losing him next summer than what he gives us here and now.

Man you seem to float between being negative or apprehensive. The guy is obviously very talented. Let's just enjoy it for a season. Who know's how it will go. Maybe he'll enjoy it so much here he'll push for a move? London has a lot to offer for a multimillionaire baller. C'est la vie!

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Man you seem to float between being negative or apprehensive. The guy is obviously very talented. Let's just enjoy it for a season. Who know's how it will go. Maybe he'll enjoy it so much here he'll push for a move? London has a lot to offer for a multimillionaire baller. C'est la vie!

Most people on here just have agendas. They act like there is not a possibility of Ceballos being a flop.

What if we bought him outright and he just never fit in? They never consider that.

Look at a talent like Forlan, he just never adapted in the Premier League or even Kagawa, who was just as technically gifted as Ceballos.

I like Ceballos and think he brings a level of technical brilliance our midfield has been missing since Santi, although he actually reminds me more Fabregas.

I think a loan is good for now to evaluate him. It could turn out like Kovacic for Chelsea.

Last edited:

neimad

Most people on here just have agendas. They act like there is not a possibility of Ceballos being a flop.

What if we bought him outright and he just never fit in? They never consider that.

Look at a talent like Forlan, he just never adapted in the Premier League or even Kagawa, who was just as technically gifted as Ceballos.

I like Ceballos and think he brings a level of technical brilliance or midfield has been missing since Santi, although he actually reminds me more Fabregas.

I think a loan is good for now to evaluate him. It could turn out like Kovacic for Chelsea.

There seems a bit of grit with this guy. I think you need it to succeed in the premier league. Forlan probably cried for a week when it pissed rain in Manchester.

Ceballos also (which works nicely for us) has a point to prove. What happens with us will make or break his career with Real. As you've mentioned who know's if we'd signed him what could have occurred.

I think we're in for a very exciting year with him. He seems quite a character and god knows we need them in our club. Sometimes you have to take a gamble and the position we are in to get someone like this and Pepe can surely only be a good thing.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
It's still early days but seriously, we should start negotiating for his price with Real Madrid now.

Iceman10

Established Member
I think the problem was perhaps more with the player. He was open to a season loan, and was happy enough with Arsenal for his development, but it seems he objected to a buyout included with the loan. I don't know how solid this source is, but this is where that was reported:
https://as.com/futbol/2019/07/25/primera/1564046936_310800.html

If Real Madrid remain locked on Pogba I would think there would be a good chance to work something out at the end of the season if all goes well.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Ceballos and Pepe alone takes us a few levels this season imo. Keep Xhaka and Özil out of the team for these two would do wonders for our entire overall structure of play.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think the problem was perhaps more with the player. He was open to a season loan, and was happy enough with Arsenal for his development, but it seems he objected to a buyout included with the loan. I don't know how solid this source is, but this is where that was reported:
https://as.com/futbol/2019/07/25/primera/1564046936_310800.html

If Real Madrid remain locked on Pogba I would think there would be a good chance to work something out at the end of the season if all goes well.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure he is being groomed to take over from Modric and Kroos.

Real ***** Madrid FC

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Why do people care if this is not permanent? He looks awesome and if he gets us in the top 4 (hopefully title challenge) and helps win us some trophies - brilliant loan. We don't haven anyone as good as him in our central midfield - maybe Willock will get there.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Surely he has to play over Xhaka if we want to qualify for CL.

It would be nice if we can buy him next season, but even without that it's a good business considered we had to spend resources on other positions.
If it happens that he won't be here next season, it's still a great short term solution before we prepare ESR for this role.

Pythagoras

Hi guys,

Been following Dani for a while now since his days at Spain and time on loan to Betis.

Think you’ve got a potential cult figure on your hands and I anticipate you’ll end up making the move permanent once you’ve seen the lad in action regularly.

Below is an in-depth tactical breakdown of your new Spaniard... enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Hi guys,

Been following Dani for a while now since his days at Spain and time on loan to Betis.

Think you’ve got a potential cult figure on your hands and I anticipate you’ll end up making the move permanent once you’ve seen the lad in action regularly.

Below is an in-depth tactical breakdown of your new Spaniard... enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Don’t come on this forum tryna get views for your video smh.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Gotta displace someone I think. Clearly a level above most of our squad.

3 man midfield!!!

Against more physical sides ANY of our midfielders will struggle if we only play a 2 man midfield with an ACM infront

3 man midfield will unleash Xhaka, better use of Ceballos and our Youngbloods wont be exposed as much. Only problem is who we play when Torreira isnt, maybe Chambers?

It sacrifices Özil but I have made My peace with that. Or he gets a free role om the wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom