• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yes, this is better. Much better than Rugani. Rugani the smokescreen?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't blame Leipzig when Maguire cost 85M Upamecano more younger and more talented. Cheers Manutd ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Upamecano has 100M euros release clause and seem Leipzig not interested to sell. Nagelsmann want to keep Upamecano too.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bild say in the report it was rejected straight away, key to Naglesmann’s 3 at the back formation.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'm sure it was rejected because the first payment is too low. Only way we can do this deal, along with Tierney. If we drop Tierney and go for Upamecano only, then it may be possible to do because we'd be able to pay a lot more up front.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we really have the money why the hell wait until last 3 days of window to get serious about CB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom